Chapter 5

Louis' POV

I giggle as Harry strips himself of his clothes, throwing his shirt on my face so I can't see. I pull it off my head and watch as he finishes getting undressed.

"Your turn." He says, standing awkwardly.

"No." I say firmly. He gets a devilish look in his eye and picks me up, fully clothed and carries me into the stream of water.

I laugh and try to push him away, loving the deep sound of his chuckle rumbling through his chest. The water soaks my clothes and he just raises an eyebrow, waiting for me to do something.

"Look away, idiot." I say, pushing his shoulder. He laughs and turns around, facing the stream of water. I throw my clothes on the ground, them waking a loud slap since they're wet. I take a deep breath and tap Harry's shoulder.

"Can I turn around?" He asks, looking at the ground.

"Y-yeah." I say shakily. I squeeze my eyes shut while he turns around, scared of what he's going to think of me.

You're gross Louis.

You're dirty Louis.

Why would he do that, Louis?

Stop lying.

He hasn't been touching you.

Touching.

Touching.

Touching.

"Lou?" Harry asks softly, snapping me out of my trance. I open my eyes quickly and smile at him, seeing him smile back. "See? Not that bad, right?" He asks, running his fingers through his hair to move his curls out of his face.

"N-no." I say, looking at his shoulder to avoid eye contact.

"Here, stand under the water and I'll help you clean under your nails." He says. I nod and we change positions so I'm under the stream of water and he's looking at me. He grabs some soap and starts to scrub under my nails, focusing on getting the dried blood out.

I look down and I see the water a brown/reddish color from the mans blood washing off of my body.

Gross.

Gross.

Used.

Used.

Used.

Used.

Used.

"Lou, what's bothering you?" Harry asks, holding my clenched fist in his hand. "If it's about what happened tonight then don't worry about it. Everything is fine." He says, rubbing his thumb over my bruised knuckles.

"D-don't you think I'm gross?" I ask, looking at his soft tan skin compared to my bruised and scarred skin.

"Why would I ever think that?" He asks, stepping a little closer. I just look down, not responding to his question. He'll think I'm gross. And dirty. And used. And he won't want to touch me ever again.

"Lou." He says, standing so I'm inches away from his chest.

"It's nothing." I say, not looking at him. If I look at him he'll make me tell him.

Harry and his stupid eyes.

His stupid pretty eyes.

"So many secrets for one person." He says sadly. I look at him and I cringe, seeing the sadness in his eyes.

I made Harry sad.

"I-I can't tell you now." I say. He just nods and finishes washing me off.

We step out the shower and Zayn has towels and some clothes for us. Zayn has seen me naked before. That's it. When I'm in isolation he's the one who'll bathe me. Or the only one whose brave enough.

"Are you better Lou?" Zayn asks me, wrapping a towel around my shoulders. I smile weakly at him as he helps dry my body off. I watch as Harry dried himself off, his long limps making him look clumsy.

"What you lookin' at?" He says in a New Jersey accent. I laugh and look down at my feet.

__

Harry crawls into the bed first, scooting over so I can get in. I climb in after him and snuggle up to his side, trying to remind myself that it's him touching me. Just him.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hey guys. Sorry this chapter is so terribly short but my life's going to shit a little bit and I feel as though I have no one to talk to. I wanted to give you guys this because my brain is kinda mush rn and I don't know when I'm going to update again (even though I don't update a lot in general)

All the love