Chapter 13

Lol the end of the chapter will explain this picture.

Harry's POV

March 23, 2017

Louis's court date.

I let out a loud sob, my hands quickly going to cover my mouth after words as I'm embarrassed by the god awful noise noise that just left my mouth.

Liam stares at me, a happy smile on his face.

"Does Louis know?" I ask softly. Trying to keep my voice from shaking.

"No. Because I want you to tell him. I imagine it'll be scary for him. This is all he's known for so many years." He explains. I nod and then quickly hug him. He laughs and then he hugs me back.

"Okay. I'll tell him. I just don't know when's the right time." I say, looking at the papers and reading the date again.

"Well soon. We need to go pick out clothes and prepare him for what he's going to say." Liam says. I nod and then thank him again before making my way back to our room.

I walk in and Louis is so tiny. Curled up in a chair by the window looking outside. He looks fragile sitting next to the window that lets in the overcast light. He wiggles his toes, I imagine to keep them warm since he isn't allowed to wear shoes.

I realize I've been staring at him way to long and I decide to let my presence known.

"Babe." I say softly. His head snaps up and he looks at me. He smiles gently and waves me over.

"Harry, look." He says softly. He points to something outside and I follow his finger. I see a baby bunny, munching on the grass that peeks through the snow. It looks up at the window we're looking through and Louis gasps, both of his hands slam on the window like a little kid looking at an animal at the zoo.

The bunny just looks back down and continues to eat the grass. I kiss his temple and then place my hand on his shoulder, massaging it slightly.

"Babe, lets go get lunch." I say. He nods and I help him off the chair. We walk quietly to lunch, hand in hand.

Flash back to 2 weeks ago (this was right after the end of chapter 12)

Louis wakes me up by pushing me off the bed. I hit the floor hard and before I have anytime to think his hands are around my throat. His small dainty hands.

Instantly kick him off me, standing up and hitting the call button on the wall. He jumps on my back and pulls at my hair, ripping and clawing.

Someone's voice comes over the small speaker set up with the call button.

"Mr. Tomlinson, Mr. Styles is everything alright?" She asks calmly.

"Louis is attacking me!" I shout before I'm able to pry his arms off me and throw him to the ground. He hits the ground hard but instantly gets back to his feet. "Lou, baby, it's me Harry." I say as calmly as I can even though I'm breathing heavy.

"Don't!" He yells, his voice cracking. He starts grabbing the pillows off the bed, throwing those at me. He then grabs the blanket and then realizes he's out of things to throw. "Stay away!" He shouts.

The door bursts open and three nurses run in along with a half dressed Liam. The nurses tackle him to the ground before Liam injects the tranquilizer into his neck.

"Harry! Tell them to stop! Please!" He begs but I just watch, my body trembling after the fight I just had with him.

End of flashback

We eat in silence. The quiet murmurs of other people being enough noise so it's not awkward.

Well kinda.

Liam explained last week that his episode may have been caused by what happened to Zayn. He said he was in a dream like state because once he was tackled down he was calling to me for help like he snapped out of a trance.

"You court date is March 23, 2017." I say quickly. He looks up from his food and stares at me, confused until what I said clicks.

"What?" He says, smile growing on his face.

"Your court date babe. March 23, 2017." I say. He literally screams, jumping on the table. He dances and then jumps down next to me. He kisses me like I taught him before sitting on my lap.

"Damn Harry. I know Louis didn't learn to kiss like that on his own." Liam says, walking into the cafeteria. I blush and Louis smiles proudly.

"Yep! I let Harry kiss me!" He says excitedly.

"Good job Lou." Liam says, patting his back. "And you just let me touch you." Liam says happily. Louis squeals before getting shushed by a few patients.

He grabs my hand and pulls me up from the table. "Lets go shower." Louis says excitedly. I laugh and nod, letting him pull me down the hallway.

We get in the shower and he sings loudly. He makes me join him and we do a duet of Africa by Toto.

He giggles once we finish and I grab two towels, handing one to him. He dries off and then changes into his panties and new clothes.

We walk back to our room and he instantly latches on to me, kissing me roughly.

I trip and fall back onto the bed. He giggles and I groan. Does he even know what he does to me? He continues kissing me roughly, not realizing he's rubbing his crotch onto me. I groan and bite his lip making him gasp.

I buck my hips up and he lets out the cutest little whimper. I quickly flip us so I'm on top and I have him pinned to the bed. I rub myself on him, needing to cum because I haven't the entire time I've been in here and having this small boys curvy body pinned to the mattress below me is doing things to me.

"You okay babe?" I ask, panting the words into his ear.

"Yes, Harry, please don't stop." He says words so high pitched and breathy. I grunt and bite his ear and neck, nipping at the skin.

"Louis are you okay?" I ask again, making sure I don't hurt him while I'm lost in my own pleasure.

He just responds with a whimper and I feel him cum into his panties his back arching off the mattress and I cum myself, grunting into his ear.

I both bring us through our highs, slowly rocking my hips until he squirms under me. I flop onto the mattress next to him and wrap my arms around him.

"You okay, lovely?" I ask, kissing his slightly sweaty and warm skin softly.

He nods, turning to look at me and I feel my cock twitch when I see how wrecked he looks.

"Lets take a nap, love. I'll wake you when its time for dinner." I say. He nods and I tuck him under the covers, getting under them myself.

<><><><><><><><><>
I had a random burst of inspiration. I wrote this entire thing tonight so excuse any mistakes :) <3

And thank u @a-lovelikethis for the idea luv u

This picture is cuz I needed to make sure I got ur username right lol