Chapter 19

Harry's POV
I get up once it's dinner, making my way to find Louis. He always eats with me. I go to the lounge and expect to se him sitting on the couch, looking out the window but I don't.

I check the bathrooms next, calling for him but he doesn't reply.

I make my way to Liam's office and knock but the door is locked and no one opens it.

I sigh and walk into the dining room looking for his head of hair, or the sound of his bare feet but nothing. I get a tray of food and sit at a table by myself.

Now is the time I wish Clark was here with me. At least someone. I see Liam enter the cafeteria and he has a wet stain on the side of his shirt by his shoulder.

He walks to the buffet line and gets some food. He then grabs a milk and walks back to his office not even glancing my way. I just sigh and continue to eat.

I start to panic when it's time for bed and I still haven't seen Louis. I run to Liam's office and pound my fist on the door. Niall walks out, shutting the door behind him.

"Have you seen Louis?" I ask, slightly panicking. He nods and I almost grab him. "Where? I haven't seen him for awhile." I say.

"He doesn't want to see you." He says quietly, voice almost a whisper. I just freeze, my blood running cold.

"W-why?" I ask, softly.

"He won't say." He says. I look down at my feet and feel my throat closing up. "Maybe it's better this way." He says, patting my shoulder and going back into Liam's office. I catch a glimpse of him in Zayn's arms but I can't get myself to say anything. 

Niall just shuts the door with a hard thud and that's it. I put my ear against the door but the door is designed to be soundproof for patient confidentiality.

I just quietly make my way back to my room, not saying anything or doing anything. I climb in bed alone for the first time in months and stare at the ceiling. I try to think about things to say to Louis but I can't. There's nothing to say.

I just roll over onto my side and close my eyes, knowing tomorrow is going to be busy.

__

I awake to the sound of my door being opened. I sit up quickly hoping it's Louis but only see a few FBI agents.

"It's time to leave Mr. Styles." They say softly. Did I really sleep all through the night like that? I get out of bed and look at the room one last time.

I follow them out and see everyone is still asleep.

"What time is it?" I ask softly.

"5 am." They say just as quiet. We pass by Liam's office and I half expect to see Louis bounding out and jumping into my arms to tell me goodbye but nothing happens.

We get to the front of the building and they cut my bracelet off that had my patient number and name on it. They hand me the clothes I came here in and I touch the fabric, the feeling behind foreign.

They let me change and then two guards walk me out the building, neither of them being Zayn.

I see my sister and I run to her, picking her up in my arms. She wraps her arms around my neck and then I feel my mom run and hug me as well.

They're both sobbing and I leak a few tears as well.

"Oh, my Harry, I missed you so much." She says, grabbing my face and kissing my head, making me have to bend down.

"I missed you guys so much." I say, wrapping my arms around both of them in a big group hug.

"I fucking knew it wasn't you." Gemma, my sister says and I just laugh, kissing the side of her head.

"Don't leave us again, Harry." My mom says, her body shaking from the tears. I just kiss the top of her head, hugging her close.

__

The car ride home is full of talking and funny stories of then I was gone. My sister got engaged and I congratulate her happily, making a joke seconds later and earning a flick to the head.

"Did you make any friends while you were there?" My mom asks. My mind instantly shoots to Louis, Zayn, Niall, and Liam.

"Yeah, a few." I say, a smile on my face.

"Let's get breakfast. It's early and I'm starving." Gemma says and I just nod quickly, wanting to be able to have my choice of food.

__

I scarf down my food quickly, barley breathing in between bites. My mom warns me I'll choke and I just shrug, eating just as fast.

__

I get home and my dog runs at me full speed, almost knocking me down.

I head upstairs and walk into my room, my bed being made after the night I was dragged from my house by the police. I look out my window and see it's cloudy but not raining or snowing.

I grab some clothes and hop in the shower, scrubbing myself clean.

I get out and brush my teeth, loving the feeling of being home.

I then go and get into bed, pulling the covers up to my chin. I close my eyes and see Louis. I hear his laugh in my head and my eyes fly open.

I sigh and run my fingers through my wet hair, trying to think of something else.

I get up and walk into Gemma's room, seeing her on her phone.

"Wanna paint my nails?" I ask. She smiles and gets up, pulling out her box of nail colors and she places it down.

"What color?" She asks.

"Blue." I say. She nods and gets out a blue that's almost the exact color of Louis's eyes. I nod and she has be sit across from her on the bed.

"What's wrong?" She asks, putting the clear coat on my nails.

"Something has to be wrong?" I ask, watching as she sticks her tongue out in concentration, a habit I picked up from her.

"You only have me paint your nails when you're stressed about something. Aren't you happy to be out?" She asks.

"I am, believe me. But I miss this boy there. His name is Louis." I say, she wiggles her eyebrows and I chuckle. "Yeah we had a thing. Well more than that, we dated and such but I told him i was leaving and he just walked away. No goodbye or anything." I say.

She moves to the next hand and sighs.

"Harry, it's like when you date someone during summer camp. It's fun and all that but once you go home it's over. You'll both move on and forget about each other. There's no hard feelings just the good memories." She explains. 

I just sigh and we listen to her music while she finishes my other hand. Once she's done I lay on the bed, trying not to mess up my nails. She makes fun of me and calls me a priss but I just stick my tongue out.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Two chapters one night cuz I can't leave you guys with a cliff hanger. This still is kinda one but there's some closure I guess.