Chapter 8

Harry's POV
The rest of the day was spent doing nothing really. We just sat and enjoyed each others presence.

"Harry, it's time for therapy." Liam says, walking to where Louis and I are. Louis looks at me sadly and I smile, kissing his lips.

As Liam and I are walking he tells me that he's going to be recording our session so the cops can tell if I'm insane or not. They'll have a trained "mental person" come in and I guess from the tones of my voice they can head if I did it or not.

We walk in and Liam asks me a few questions like how's my day, how I slept, if I had any nightmares, and shit like that.

"Okay, I'm going to record now." He says. I nod and watch as he presses the button on the black tape recorder.

"Did you murder those people Harry?" He asks. I shake my head no and he clears his throat. "Words Mr. Styles."

"Oh, sorry. No I did not." I say firmly.

"Have you ever had thoughts about hurting yourself or others?" Liam asks.

"No. Never." I say, swallowing thickly.

"What do you plan on doing once you get out?" He asks.

"Once I get out, well I guess work on getting Louis, my friend, out of here. He has this thing about being touched and I-I don't know why exactly. But he's started trusting me. He," I clear my throat and look down," he just asked me to be his boyfriend and I can't explain the feeling I get with him. Sorry I'm rambling huh?" I say, laughing a little.

"No it's alright. Have you ever used drugs or anything of that sort?" He asks, watching me closely.

"No. Not at all." I say.

"Tell me more about Louis." He says and I look up surprised.

"Well, he's so sweet. He has this little giggle and he loves watching outside to see if any deer pass by. And maybe when he gets out of here I'll take him to the mountains in the states to go camping. He's starting using his words too. I just, I want him to be okay." I say, a tear slipping on my cheek. "If I can't get out then that's okay because I get to stay with Louis." I say. Liam stops the tape and nods.

"You did good. By talking about Louis they'll hear that you're capable of love." He says. I nod and he dismisses me.

I walk down the hallway, hearing the quietness if this place envelope me. It's deafening. I walk into the lounge area and Louis is talking to someone.

That isn't Zayn or Liam or me.

"You're really quiet." The person says, sitting on the floor in front of Louis.

"And you're not." Louis says sassily back. The blonde haired boy only laughs making Louis roll his eyes.

"Hello. You're Niall right?" I ask, walking over. Louis's eyes light up and I sit down next to him, letting him snuggle up next to me.

"Yes! Just talking to Louis here." He says, patting Louis's leg. I instantly grab Louis's arms as I see him lunge forward.

"Don't touch him." I say, watching Louis slowly relax. Niall nods quickly and sits back a little.

"Sorry, didn't know." Niall says, a look of guilt washing over him.

"Don't worry. I tried to stab Liam with a pen once and I hit him in the throat." Louis says sweetly. Niall laughs and nods.

"So, you don't like to be touched?" Niall asks. Louis nods and then Niall's eyes look to me. "So what about Harry?" Niall asks.

"I trust him." He says softly. I smile and then Zayn walks into the hallway, smirking.

"Hey Lou." Zayn says, walking over to us. Louis smiles and Zayn reaches his hand out. "Let's go talk to Dr. Payne. It's time for your physical, too." He says.

"Zayn...." Louis drags out. He grabs my pant leg and leans against me. I press a kiss to his head and smile.

"Lou, come on. Just get it done and then we can cuddle." I say.

"O-okay." He says sadly. Taking Zayn's hand and getting up. They walk together and I watch them disappear down the hall.

Louis's POV
"So?" Liam says softly, smirking at me. Zayn stands in the corner of the room, waiting incase I try to attack Liam. Liam also said he was going to film my session. I don't know why.

"So?" I say repeating him, making him roll his eyes.

"You're dating Harry, right?" He asks. I blush and nod, holding my hands in my lap.

"Yeah." I say softly.

"Is he nice?" Liam asks.

"Yeah, I really like him." I say, smiling to myself thinking about Harry.

"Do you think he killed those people?" He asks.

"No." I say firmly.

__

"Okay, now, you and your buddy are going to firmly press the cookie cutter into the dough and boom! You have a ginger bread!" Zayn says like he's talking to babies.

"Harry, no, you're doing it wrong." I say, grabbing his hands and putting the dough all back together.

"I'm trying." He says, softly hip checking me. I scoff and press is down making a ginger bread man.

"Zayn," I start raising my hand. He walks over and hums a yes. "Where do we put the finished ones?" I ask, handing him the floppy man.

"You had a tray somewhere?" He says, looking around. All the sudden someone crawls out from under the table and hits Zayn's knees making him fall. The man then runs down the hall with the pan, screaming. "Shit." He says, getting up and chasing after him.

Harry and I laugh and continue making them, after we get a new tray of course.

I glance over and see Harry doing something to the finished gingerbread men. Or the ones waiting to be cooked that is.

"Harry, what are you-" He steps back so I can see, a proud smile on his face.

Jesus.

"Harry!" I say, slapping his arm.

Harry made little tiny dicks for each ginger bread man.

Every

Single

One

"Haha! They're so small!" He laughs, pointing at one in particular. "That's Zayn." He says making me laugh.

"That's you!" I say, pointing to the one with the smallest dick.

"And that's you." He says, completely taking the dick off one of them. I roll my eyes and punch the one I said was him, completely ruining it's shape.

"That will be you of you don't put my dick back." I say sternly.

"Harry, put the lads dick back." Liam says walking over with a smile on his face.

He looks at ours and instantly face palms.

"We can't sell these at the bake sale." He says, shaking his head. "And you guys made the best looking ones." He says.

"Oops." Harry and I say in unison.

"How many did they make?" Niall asks, walking over.

"37." Liam says.

"That's 37 little dicks." Niall says softly.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
This was supposed to be out a lot sooner. But now it's Christmas themed.