Chapter 16

Just kinda a filler chapter so it's not great. Also small mention of rape.
Louis's POV
It's time for my check up. They have to count my scars, make sure there's no more. They listen to my heart, check my weight, check my teeth, etc.

I walk into the room, Liam sitting in the corner with his clipboard in his lap. He smiles and I weakly smile back.

The doctor walks in and smiles nervously.

"Hello Mr. Tomlinson." The doctor says, eyeing my body. He pats the table with the crinkly white paper and I hop up, swinging my legs since they don't touch the floor.

__

The checkup goes smoothly. He said that I'm putting on weight which is good and I have no new scars. The doctor gives my medical report to Liam and then I'm allowed to leave. Liam walks down the hall with me, obviously staring at me but I don't say anything about it. There's only the sound of feet (mine bare) on the tile floors before Liam breaks the silence.

"Louis, how are you feeling lately." He asks, making me stop and stare at him.

"Um, fine?" I say turning my head to the side. He laughs and shakes his head.

"This isn't a trick question or anything. I just wanna know." He says. I look at the floor and shrug.

"I think I'm happy? I don't know." I say staring into the lounge and seeing Harry playing cards with Niall.

"Well just talk to me. You know you can." He says, patting my shoulder and walking away.

__

Later that day

I am scheduled for a counseling session with Liam even though I saw him earlier that day.

I walk up to his door and before I can knock I hear something strange from inside. Grunting and heavy panting.

Fearing Liam is hurt I burst into the room and see Zayn bent over Liam's desk. Liam is thrusting into Zayn at what seems a painful pace with fistful of Zayn's hair, yanking his head back. I grab a book off of the shelf next to me and hurl it at Liam, effectively hitting him in the side of the head.

He stumbles back and falls onto his bum. Zayn gasps and sees me standing there.

Zayn' POV
I quickly tuck my dick back into my pants and pull them up. Louis runs over to me and grabs my arm.

"A-are you okay?" He asks frantically trying to pull me out of the room. I shake his hand off me and shut the door, locking it and going over to Liam. He has a light trickle of blood on his head but nothing too serious.

I see Louis and he looks like he's about to lose it. His eyes are huge and his chest is moving rapidly from the quick shallow breaths he's taking.

I then realize he's never seen sex as enjoyable. He only knows rape. I get up and sit him down. He places one hand on my cheek and the other on my wrist.

"Z-Zayn, we-we need to g-go." He says, voice quivering. "Y-you'll be okay. W-we just need to go before he gets back up." He says, practically pleading me.

"Louis, calm down okay. Take some breaths." I say as calmly as I can. He sees Liam start to get up and he pushes me down, grabbing a pen off the coffee table and standing over me.

"Go a-away!" He shouts, daring Liam to come closer.

"Louis, it's not like that. I wanted Liam to touch me like that." I say, getting up and slowly prying the pen from Louis's grip. He stares at me like I'm crazy and then I slowly sit him down.

"Louis when you like someone a lot you're going to touch them and they're going to touch you. And it's gonna feel really good because you want them to touch you. What Liam was doing to me felt good, really good because I wanted him to touch me and he wanted to touch me." I say, trying to explain as best as I could.

"B-but he was, he was inside you." Louis says, shivering at his words.

"Yeah and that's okay because I wanted him to be because I really really like Liam." I say, my eyes darting to Liam who is standing about 10 feet away from us.

"B-but it didn't feel good when d-daddy did that." He says, his hands clenching into fists.

"Because you didn't want him to. Does that make sense?" I ask, trying to explain this as PG as I can.

"S-so like when Harry touches me it feels good because I want him to?" He ask and I nod. "That's why that stuff comes out?" And Liam chokes on air, not knowing Harry has touched him that way.

"Y-yeah. You want Harry to touch you, right?" I ask, making sure. He nods quickly, his hair bouncing around.

"Yeah! I always ask Harry to. He never does it unless I ask." He says confidently.

"How many times has Harry touched you?" I ask, a smirk forming on my face.

"Twice." Louis says blushing. I laugh and Liam rolls his eyes running a hand through his hair.

"But no one can know about this Louis." I say sternly, looking into his eyes. He rolls his eyes but nods. "Louis, I'm serious." I say and he nods.

Louis's POV
"Okay!" I shout. He just laughs and fixes his clothes and hair before leaving the room. I glance over at Liam and he scowls at me and I smile. "Hi." I say as innocently as I can.

He gets a tissue and wipes of the blood on his head while coming over to sit next to me. He gets all the blood off and throws the tissue away, eyes then scanning me.

"So, what do you think?" He asks. I look down at my lap and shrug. "Louis, please be honest with me. I didn't want you to find out and certainly not like that." He says.

"How does that feel good?" I ask. Liam shoots me a confused look before understanding what I'm talking about.

"Well, Lou, when someone takes their time to make sure it's properly stretched and lubricated it doesn't hurt. It'll feel really good for you and the other guy." Liam explains.

"So, Zayn liked that?" I ask. Liam nods and laughs.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure he did." He says chuckling.

"Oh." I say softly, looking down at my lap. Liam sighs and he stands up, offering his hand to help me get up. I just shrug it away and get up on my own.

"Let's go out to the garden, yeah?" He asks. I nod and follow him out the door. We step into the garden area, aka green house because we aren't allowed outside-outside. So this is as good as we get.

"Looks like the flowers are going to be pretty this year." Liam says, stepping over and staring at the area reserved for flowers.

"I like flowers. Mostly marigolds." I say. "But those don't bloom until August." I whisper, looking at the different arrangements of plants.

"Those are pretty." He says. I look up at the glass ceiling and squint at the evening sun coming through. It's warm on my skin even though it's the end of February. "I'm really proud of you, Louis." Liam says.

I turn and look at him, turning my head to the side. "What?" I ask.

"You've just come so far from when I first met you. I'm proud of you." He says. I blush and look down.

"Thank you, Dr. Payne-in-my-ass." I say, laughing at my own joke.

"Ha-ha, never heard that before." He says sarcastically, rolling his eyes and chuckling.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

So just kinda filler but yeah! Ziam is now a thing!!!! 

Let me know what you guys think! And thank you again for reading<3