Chapter 17

TOUCH JUST REACHED 50K READS YESSSSS U GUYS ARE AMAZING! THANK YOU!!!
Louis's POV
I sit on the couch, my legs spread and Harry sitting on the floor in between them.

"Ouch, Louis!" He shouts. I playfully wack his shoulder, rolling my eyes.

"I'm not even pulling that hard!" I shout back. Harry just laughs, his shoulders moving up and down. I continue to braid his hair. Two French braids because why not. "How do you even know how to braid?" Harry asks, turning his head to try and look at me.

I grab his head in my hands and make him stare forward again. He just laughs again, shaking his head to try and piss me off more.

"Harry!" I shout. He just laughs and I scoff, standing up and putting my hands up in defeat. "I'm done." I say, walking away.

"No, Louis." He pleads but I shake my head, walking away down the hall. I hear his footsteps approach me and I keep walking, picking up my pace slightly.

I feel a hand on my wrist and then he spins me around, pulling me close to his chest.

"Lou, I'm sorry. I promise I'll sit still." He says, grabbing my chin and making me look up at him.

"Hm, I don't know." I say, trying to see what I can get him to do.

"No PDA in the halls please." Zayn shouts when he sees us.

"Yeah, you're one to talk." I snap back. Zayn throws his head back and let's out a bark of laughter.

"It wasn't in the hall." He says, winking. He continues down the hall, holding up a middle finger at me and I just roll my eyes.

"What was that all about?" Harry asks. I just shrug and he kisses my neck. Slow and long kisses where he lets his tongue drag along the surface afterwards.

I whine high in my throat and bury my face into Harry's chest. He chuckles and pulls away, looking me in the eyes.

"So, will you finish my hair? I look like a damn fool, Louis. A damn fool." He says. I just laugh but grab his hand, leading him back to the couch. I see Clark on the couch and he smiles at us, waving us over.

Harry scoffs quietly and I just wave back at him. We sit next to him and I finish Harry's hair.

"Thanks, babe." Harry says, kissing me on the lips and then pulling me onto his lap. Clark just ignores it and continues talking to us.

__

"Dude, I'm just saying, Zach Efron is totally a twink." Clark says, his hands up in defense.

"No, you cannot be that toned and be a bottom. It's impossible." Harry argues back.

"There's power bottoms." Clark says back quickly. My mind instantly snaps to Zayn but I ignore it.

"Power bottom means you like to take control but a twink is different." Harry says sassily.

"Then he's a twunk."

"Twunk?"

"A twink hunk."

"Jesus Christ. No."

"Yes! Louis back me up here." Clark says, making me laugh. Harry just glares at me, daring me to side with Clark.

"Babe, he is right. Twink is just a category of gay. It doesn't mean they're top or bottom." I say, making Harry scoff and throw his arms up.

"Louis!" He shouts, stomping his foot like a kid. "You're a twink and a bottom so you prove my point." He says, angrily.