More talks and the ins and outs in headspace

I think at this point @MrsGullible is a permanent part of my notes haha. I love uuuu. Thanks for everything! Here is 5K for you guys.

It was about 6pm when Ally woke up; Lauren had moved in her sleep, and was buried into her, her right between them and her left hand grabbing the top of her shirt pulling it down enough for her to rest her cheek against her skin, the pacifier slowly bobbing up and down as she suckled in her sleep.

She nuzzled her temple and left a kiss there before disentangling from the girl, tucking her under the covers and pulling her stuffies closer.

She quietly changed her clothes before walking from the room, and to the living room where she found Dinah watching TV.

"Hey Dinah"

"Oh! Hey Allycat! I was waiting to see if everything was good before leaving."

"There is no way I'm letting you drive back at night DJ; I'm not even sure how you got your mom to let you take the car in the first place. Wait you did ask her right?"

"Well... Kinda... I sent her a text?"

"Call her. I'm heading out to buy food and some stuff, there's virtually nothing to eat other than what I used for breakfast. Lauren is napping, so keep an eye on her? I don't want her to wake up and think she is alone in the house"

Dinah smiled and mock saluted her before ally hurried out; she wanted to be back soon.

---------------------

When Lauren woke up it was already half past seven. She rubbed her eyes with her good hand, looking around. Where was Ally? Her heart started racing. She tried to calm herself down to no result. Her paci was lost somewhere in the bed and her pull up was wet, once again. She glared at her lower half betrayed; her bladder had to learn sleep time was NOT pee time.

She pulled it off, even giving it a little kick just because. There.

Once she was pull up free she got up, her Pjs tops were long enough to cover her butt so she didn't bother with pants. She got Nala and hugged her tight to her chest.

"Come on Nala, let's find 'lly"

She walked all the way to the door and froze. What if Ally really wasn't out there like she had been telling herself? What if it was a dream? Or if Ally was halfway to Texas?

She just stood at the door, biting on Nala's tail nervously, unable to bring herself to check. She almost fell on her ass startled when the door suddenly opened revealing Dinah.

"You are awake! Come on, Ally just finished making real baked mac n' cheese!"

"'lly is here"

Dinah stopped her enthusiasm for a second to pay attention to the other girl hearing her hopeful tone. Oh. She smiled gentler and offered her a hand.

"She is kid, why don't I take you to her hm?"

She felt a sense of accomplishment when Lauren took her hand. She understood logically before, hell she called Ally out to woman up, she saw little Lo with Ally plenty, but only that day did she actually understood it in her heart fully. Little lo was a vulnerable side of Lauren, it was her in a different way and perception, not hidden by walls, or sarcasm or nothing like that. She vowed to try to connect better to Lauren as a whole, she was family. She hoped one day they could build it strong enough for Lauren to know she would be there always and especially if by chance Ally could not.