Flight and Flashback

Here is the chapter as I had the flashback already written, its not that long but I hope you guys like it.

After the long process of getting into an international flight they were finally on air. Looking beside her she smiled seeing Lauren cuddled into a ball on her seat with Nala. She seemed distracted and was biting on the tail fur, an habit she had for as long as she had the stuffed Lion and one that no matter how many times they told her it was dirty she didn't stop. The tuff of fur by now had a weird shape from drying after Lauren bitten on it for a while. Ally by now just tried to keep the lion off the ground or anywhere it could get dirty. 

Seeing how the girl seemed uncomfortable she pulled her into her. Ally was on the window seat so she put her pillow against the window and pulled Lauren so she was basically across  her lap. Lauren just raised her eyebrows but got comfortable, curling her legs up again, and putting her head on her shoulder, Nala held  tight in her arms. Ally could barely feel the pad lauren had on and it made her feel even more protective over the girl. Seeing Lauren was comfy she let her mind wander.

FLASHBACK - A week before

- Can you believe we just sang in front of like 60 thousand people?!

- In texas babyyyyy

- And they all sang along too

Lauren was quietly listening to her band mates waiting for her 10 minutes (isn't it great that now a days they got more time in the bathroom after the show?). She was using every ounce of energy she had to keep a calm face and stay quiet. Since the ending of the show she had been feeling a growing need to pee and at the same rate the need was growing, so was a localized pain too. She had felt pain before peeing a few times before, guilty of holding it too long but nothing ever like that. Perspiration was accumulating all over her body and she felt relieved as fuck when Dinah got out ready to go to diner, giving her a thumbs up and going outside with Normani, probably to have mini photo sessions.

She got into the bathroom taking her clothes off planing on peeing then getting into the shower. It was basically the only way she would pee in a venue bathroom. She really hated using public bathrooms. 

As soon as Lauren sat down she knew something was wrong. Just the first few drops made her tense up and hold again. It was hurting. God it was hurting so much. She felt torn because it was already hurting, she really need to go but it was also hurting and just the thought of peeing made tears come into her eyes. Or maybe it was the pain. Or maybe it was the fact she was holding her breath. Her heart began to race and she didn't know what to do. She tried to take a deep breath, that was really just a gulp of air, and tried to make herself let go only to whimper and stop again.

- oh god - She was panicking and it was not helping at all. - Oh my god i will actually fucking die of pee i'm sure 

It was then that she heard humming from the other room. She debated with herself, she didn't think she would be able to get up soon, and she could either call ally, or have any of the girls, probably more than one, barging in when her ten minutes are up. Letting a tear of embarrassment slip on her already tear stained face she bit her lip and took a breath for courage before finally calling for the girl outside.

-A-Ally? Ally?- she cursed herself for not only stuttering but also not having it in herself to call her louder.

-Ally? - she managed a little louder sounding about as miserable as she felt. 

-Lauren? Lauren, are you asking for me? Are you ok? She heard outside the door. 

- Ally can you come in? 

She saw the door open and Ally hesitantly step in, and them rush to her side when she saw the state Lauren was in.

-----------------

As soon as Ally saw Lauren like that she knew she had to stay calm and figure out what was wrong. She approached the green eyed girl, giving a fast once over to see if there was any visible injury before bending down beside her. The girl was naked so she was hesitant at first but as soon as she saw Lauren was in real pain she honestly didn't care: Lauren could be embarrassed later.

- Ok Lauren I need you to tell me whats wrong sweetie.

- I can't pee. It hurts Ally - The older girl began running her hands up and down Lauren's arms to try and soothe her enough to communicate whats wrong.

- Ok baby I need you to tell me if you actually can't or if it hurts too much. It is very important if you can tell me.

- Hurts. I tried I swear but when I let go I just tense again, i'm sorry - Once Lauren told her that Ally immediately knew she would need to pee to alleviate the pressure and  then she would take her to the hospital. 

- Come on baby we will get into the shower to try to make you relax ok? You need to pee and then im taking you to the hospital - She felt the younger girl tense under her touch.

- No hospital! 

- Yes hospital, come on baby girl up you go. 

She led a shaking Lauren into the shower and turned the warm water on, pulling the girl gently under it, not caring she herself was getting wet too.

She knew Lauren in a normal situation would be mortified but really, there was nothing normal about it, and her instincts right now were screaming at her and if there was one thing she always believed in was in them. She let the water wash the sweat away as Lauren kept whimpering louder and louder.

- Come on baby, I know it hurts but i need you to try to relax ok? - She said as she let her hand gently run over Lauren lower belly finding her bladder really full 

- Come on baby girl please? I'm right here, you can do it, then we can go make you feel better ok? - She began to make circle movements and after a long couple of minutes of massaging and coaching from the older girls part the green eyed girl finally was able to let go, fully sobbing at both the pain and relief, and now embarrassment. 

- Theres a good girl. - Ally praised her. She helped Lauren wash and get out, leaving her for a minute to get herself into some dry clothes and get the girl her clothes. When she got back Lauren was waiting looking at the ground with red cheeks, refusing to look at her. 

- Hey no no baby, don't be embarrassed  ok its just pee there is nothing to be ashamed of ok? Now come on, lets get you dressed and on the way to the doc, we need to figure out whats wrong.

Once they were dressed and ready to go Ally took the younger girl hand and tugged her to the door.

- Ally?

- Yes Lo? - She looked just in time to see some red appear on the brunette cheeks

- Can I take Nala with me?

FLASHBACK ENDS

Ally looked down to see Lauren sleeping and noticed. Was she...? Oh yes she was. She was sucking on Nala tail fur. So that's how it gets so wet. She gave a amused snort and cuddled her close. Seeing Lauren so innocent, feeling the slight padding, and having her in her arms made her instincts purr in contentment. She didn't know what shifted exactly this past week but she was mentally begging it for it not to stop.

----------------

Soooo tell me what yall thinking! Also im always open for suggestions even tho i have a plot thought out, i will try to put something in if u guys really want to see it, it may not be in the next chapter but i will keep it in mind!