Her Nena

Hey! Here is 3200+ words for yall! comment, leave requests, or just hearts haha. Im sorry if it seems not that well but i'm writing in small bursts and it makes it messier for me. Anyways, enjoy!

Lauren felt herself be gently awake by a sweet voice.

"Hey nena I know its early still but I need to know if you are dry, if you are then you can go back to sleep a little more, if not we need to clean you up, maybe have breakfast and you can nap on the plane, how that sounds hnn?" Its been five days since she wet the bed, and Ally been waking her like that every morning. 

She can pee fully pain free, and the pain when she has a full bladder is not as urgent, letting her have about a ten minute margin before getting desperate - not that Ally lets her get to that point. Her only accidents were the night ones, she slept through her body warnings.

Right now tho she was comfortable and warm. Also it was her last night on tour with her two big new stuffies. 

FLASHBACK

Ally bit her lip before sitting next to Lauren, the girl was immersed in a book but she needed to talk to her.

"Lo?"

Lauren looked up and smiled at the other girl, and Ally began to absently rub up and down her back.

"Whats up allycat!" 

"Ok, you know we leave here tomorrow right? After this flight we will be on the bus for a while. And you know the rule about stuffies on the bus dont you?" Nala was the biggest stuffie to be permanently on the bus. Stuffed animals that take half of the bunk space each were a big no-no, especially when there were two of them. 

"NO! NOT HAPPENING" Lauren yelled once she understood what Ally was saying, and slapped Ally hand away with force. She was not sending her new stuffies back home!

Ally startled  from the slap on her hand (it was actually smarting!) and immediately gave a sharp slap to the side of Lauren's thigh, as close to her butt as she could get while the girl was sitting,  making the girl stop mid yell and stare wide eyed at her.

"Come here." The blond said seriously and Lauren meekly came closer again to the girl, her eyes already glassing over. "We do not hit to hurt someone like that Lauren Michelle. If you hit me again I WILL put you over my knees you got it?"  Lauren nodded her head  now tears actually sliding. "You just missed out on getting a new stuffie"

Ally's plan was to come, talk, cuddle Lauren and then go buy her a new stuffed animal. Something small, probably a beanie boo, so she could buy more later on without having bulk.

"No, I will be good please! I just don't want Big Nala and Simba to go" She said basically climbing on Ally lap and straddling her so she could koala bear hug her. Her green eyes were big and fearful even tho she knew they would be sent when she got them. She was hoping the others forgot. And now she wouldn't even get a new stuffie! She felt it was a bit crazy for her to cry over a stuffie she didn't know about 30 seconds ago but now needed! "Nala will be alone again! She needs playmates 'lly"

Feeling her get upset Ally began to pat the back of her goodnites.

"Well you will have to make sure to play with her a lot Nena, cuz you were naughty hitting me, and you are not getting rewarded for being naughty."  She shifted Lauren so she had her back to her chest and got the discarded book. "How about we read a little  uh?" She began to read out loud to Lauren, the tip of her blanky already on her mouth. Ally tried to take it a few times, only to be met with Lauren's glare.