break time

Here guyssss a brand new 4k+ for uuuuuu!

Ally woke up to darkness still. She blinked and let out a sigh turning to her side, ready to go back to sleep when she discovered the cause of her rousing. Lauren was mumbling around her paci in her sleep. She had a slight smile on her face, half hidden by the Simba paci, her hurt arm cuddling Nala close to her chest, the other loosely wrapped around her new stuffies, her little hand closed against the tail of the grey one. She watched as Lauren's hands moved slightly before she pulled all the stuffies closer to her resulting in the small ones rolling around her.

Ally chuckled under her breath and sat up, ready to put them back close to her when she noticed smile on the younger girl's face disappear, a frown on her delicate features and where before there were happy mumbles now there were whimpers.

"Oh Nena, why are nightmares plaguing you so much recently hum?"

She cupped the brunette face, and began rubbing her cheeks, while waiting for a little while to see if the nightmare would go away on its own. As soon as Ally decided to wake her up Lauren suddenly sat up on the bed, pressing both hands on the mattress and hissing in pain, pulling her arm back up.

"Lauren, hey"

Ally went to try and help her only to have Lauren back away.

"Lauren? Whats wrong?"

She tried to approach again but slower, she noticed cloudy green eyes, almost gray, fixed in a spot over her shoulder.

"Baby can you hear me? You are in the hotel room, with me, Ally remember? With Nala and you little new kitties."

Slowly but surely, green eyes turned to her.

"Everything is ok, you are in the bed in the hotel room, with me."

She got Nala from where she fell and painfully slow approached with the stuffed lion, extending it in Lauren direction.

"Here, can you hold onto Nala? She is scared too. Yes, that's it. See Nala is right with you. Can I touch you?"

She patiently waited till the girl in front of her nodded before she gently pushed her hair from her face, her hand lowering to her shoulder where she let it rest for a few long seconds before letting her other hand touch her, sliding until she was in a loose hug.

Once again the older woman just stood there until she felt the girl in her arms hug back, and only then she tightened the hug. Once she was sure it was ok she brought the girl fully into her, nuzzling the side of her head.

" 'm sorry"

"Its ok baby. Can I look at you wrist please?"

She took it in her hands, It didn't seem anymore swollen but she got up anyways, got the simba sport bottle with the pull up tip with water from the fridge in the kitchen area and the thermic gel bag. She made her way back to bed to a waiting Lauren. The gel bag was put on the hurt spot, and Lauren took the bottle in her good hand twisting her nose at it.

"Its water, you didn't have any before bed"

Lauren reluctantly pulled the tip with her teeth but it always ended up closing again. After the third time she felt like throwing it in the wall but instead just gave it to Ally with a huff.

"Take the lid off? Please?"

Once it was off she took a bit sip, a few drops escaping the edge of her mouth going down.

Once she was done she gave it back to Ally and laid back down. Ally closed the bottle and put it on the bedside table before turning back to Lauren.