More than one kind of accident

Guys I legit thought i had posted it yesterday! Shout out to @mrsgullible!

 for being amazing and helping me out tons!  Heres a chapter for you guys!

Green eyes once again opened in the darkness of her bunk, wet with tears and disoriented. Her heart was racing with the remnants of her dream. She was alone once again. She hit the mattress with her hand in frustration; she hated waking up in the middle of the night.

As soon as her brain was awake enough it registered a new feeling, wetness on her legs. She immediately sat up hitting her head on the bunk above and swallowed the whimper that wanted to come thru. She moved her legs feeling her pjs stick to them and carefully turned her phone on. It had to be sweat, it just had, she was all healthy there was no reason for there to be anything but sweat. The light showed what she already knew, she had a accident. She bit her lip in distress as she pulled the curtain back a little, the bus was silent, and dark, only the lights from the passing street lights came thru. Her eyes moved to Ally's bunk, she knew the girl would help her clean up without complains, and would tuck her back in to sleep for a few more hours but at the same time she was pull-up free because she was healthy! What if she thought she was a crybaby or something for having an accident because of a nightmare. The thought of Ally judging her, as incoherent as it was, sent a wave of shame through her and prompted her to suck it up and move.

Too afraid to be caught with her pants wet she stripped on the bunk, pulling the wet covers and her pj's at the corner. She used a dry part of the cover to dry herself, full of guilty, if ally ever found out she didn't properly clean up she'd have her behind. She wrapped herself in her thankfully clean kitty blankie and got off her bunk, finding clean pjs and a plastic bag she shoved all the dirty stuff in. If she didn't have an opportunity to wash them she would just throw them out.

Once she was in her clean pjs she got Nala and her paci. She was a bit thirst but was afraid of another accident so decided to skip it. Her bunk was still a bit damp so she decided to go to the back of the bus. She got on the couch and curled up hugging Nala to her. She looked at the pacifier on her hand then to the door before turning herself to the back of the couch bringing Nala up to her face. With her face properly hidden she let herself put the pacifier on her mouth and softly suckle on it, quickly finding a rhythm and relaxing, letting sleep claim her once again.

---------------------------

Her conscious came back to her what must have been hours later, to the sound of pouring rain and low voices.

"Do you think she spent the whole night here?"

She heard Normani ask someone but she was in that pleasant state between sleeping and awake, she barely noted her pacifier had fallen when she tried to suckle on it and felt air only, and resigned herself to suckle on her lip and curled herself up more to starve the cold. Now that she noticed it, it seemed way colder than it should be.

"Here guys, brought more blankets to add up to yours. She is still sleeping? Why is she still uncovered? And I thought you were going to wake her up Dinah?"

Ally. Instinctively she turned a little in the direction of the sound, suckling harder on her lip, a small whine escaping against her wish.

"shhh Ally! I think she recognizes your voice! She looks tired; we didn't have it in us to wake her up."

She heard footsteps approaching and felt a familiar hand on her arm.

"She feels cold! Hold her Simba blanket please?"

Instead of feeling a blanket over her she felt herself be picked up and opened her green eyes slowly, blinking lazily. As soon as she recognized Ally's face she let herself relax in the hold, as Ally sat down with her in her arms and Dinah put her blanket over her before going to her own blanket pile with Normani.