Nala's Adventures

Hey guys sorry for the wait, i made it a bit longer as a apology haha. Wow 1k in reads thats crazy! Thank you so much! Also I hope yall watched the jungle book if not theres the vid of the song in the end of the chapter.! Love yall!

Slowly, slowly annnnd pull back.

Ally had to admit she felt guilty for doing this but the girl was sleeping so cutely and they had been in the flight for about four hours, and Lauren had barely any water before they left, so she was trying to wake up the girl.
She had first taken Nala's poor tail from her mouth but Lauren barely twitched. Then she was going to tickle her face with the tail when she noticed what had her so amused: whenever she brushed it near her mouth she opened, almost as the first half of a suckling movement. It was so cute. So she did it again. And again. And ag-
"Ally! Are you really teasing the poor sleeping girl? Wow who thought id see mean Ally..." Dinah teased her just catching her as she went to tickle again.
"Not mean teasing its just... look!" She neared the tail again, and again Lauren did the same suckling movement.
"She looks so innocent sleeping, and the way she responds to the tail is so cuteee"
"You think everything is cute Allycat" Dinah rolled her eyes
Just then Lauren gave a small huff, opened her eyes slightly just enough to glare at them and pulled Nala tail from Ally and turned from them... which really meant she just buried herself in Ally.
Ally stared at her open mouthed while Dinah mocked ally "shes so innocent! Look at this little angel, wait are those horns I see and is this a tail?" She playfully pinched the green eyed girls behind making her sit up with a squeal. Which in turn made Dinah laugh, which finally ended with Lauren using Nala to hit Dinah anywhere she could reach while yelling "Dinahhhhhhh"
Ally rolled her eyes and looked up in a silent prayer before pulling Lauren back and sending Dinah a glare that was enough to send her back to her seat. Lauren tried to reach her one more time but Ally pulled her back down and took Nala from her hand.
"We dont hit our friends, at least not with nala! She got a scar now remember? You need to be more gentle with her" Ally chided her pointing at the point at the base of the tail where it was sewed.
They all learned one thing early on: dont mess with Nala. She was the first stuffed toy that Lauren had all for herself, and they had a weekly crisis of things happening to the poor stuffie and in turn, Lauren getting upset over it. And not only the past week had been tiring and emotional, but there where two Nala related incidents, both ending in quivering chin and wet green eyes.

FLASHBACK
They were just coming back from dinner and the girls were finally happy to see Lauren more alert and smiling, the poor girl had suffered a lot those past days.
The girls got out of the car one by one, Lauren being the last holding onto Nala. As soon as she got out the security closed the car door and hurried then, but when lauren moved, she felt a resistance on her arms and then she heard a ripping sound. She quickly looked down and instantly struggled trying to open the door.
The others moved a couple of steps before Ally tried to reach for Lauren and met open air. Her hair snapped back to see Lauren almost in tears trying to open the car door, and the girls seeing Ally stop also looked back before the 3 of them hurried back to the car.
"Whats wrong sweetie?" Ally asked while Normani opened the door quickly findind the problem and muttering a curse under her breath. Dinah looked over her shoulder and grimaced looking back at the other girls. The night was going so well.
Instead of answering Lauren just took Nala in her arms fully and sat on the car seat with her feet on the ground. She carefully ran her fingers to the base of the tail, where it had almost completely ripped. She then looked up to the girls with glassy big green eyes, her lips forming a pout just as Ally rushed forward.
"Oh! Poor nala had a little accident!" Ally softly said before examining the tear on the stuffie. That was enough to make Lauren's chin quiver and the girls knew she was stubbornly holding back the tears because they were in public.
"Come on hun, lets go to the hotel room and Allycat will fix it ok?" She gently pulled lauren from the car, using a bit of strength when the girl refused to move. "Come on Lauren, I will help get Nala get all well but we need to go up." She puled her out of the car using more strength and wrapped her arm around her, leading her into the hotel. She was half tempted to pick up the girl when she started dragging her feet a bit, but she held on firmly on the girl and Lauren had really no choice but to match her stride.
As soon as they got into the room she sat Lauren down, and called for a few things to be brought in their room, to sew Nala tail back.
"Nala will be all fixed up soon baby, now I need you to go the bathroom and then drink a bottle of water ok?"
"But Ally I don't need to pee!" Lauren whined
"Lauren you went to te bathroom like four hours ago and you drank two water bottles since then!" Ally exclaimed have seen her fidgeting in the car. She then noticed the guilty look on the young girls face. She had seen her drink the water so that meant
"Lauren you did go to the bathroom before we left didnt you?"  Allys voice was calm and low and it instantly made Lauren widen her eyes and swallow. It wall Ally needed to confirm her suspicion. "Lauren Michelle! I have half a mind to put your over my knees right now! Do you want to go back to the hospital? You know you are not supposed to keep holding your pee!" While she was talking she marched to Lauren and caught her by surprise by promptly getting her pants down along with her underwear and taking then off and then taking her hand and pulling her to the bathroom. Lauren was caught so off guard she didnt resist at all. To be honest after Ally said she was tempted to spank her she really thought for a second that her behind was on danger and was relieved to be led into the bathroom.
Ally waited till she sat down and leaned on the sink, with obviously no intention of leaving.
"Are you going to tell me why you lied Lauren" Ally asked with her arms crossed observing as the girl fiddled with her hands on her lap while looking down.
"Its just... it still hurt when a go... so if I went less Id feel it less times" Lauren admitted still looking down.
"The only reason its hurting less is the amount of water you are drinking and your regular bathroom visits! If you keep holding it will begin to hurt more again!"
The tears from Nala tail being ripped finally came through adding to how guilty Lauren was feeling over having lied to Ally and the girl gave a pitiful sniffle. And to make it worse she was sitting on the toilet half naked. She just wanted Nala and maybe some cuddles if Ally wasnt so mad at her. Seeing her cry Ally softened immediately.
"Are you done sweetie?" Laurens pale cheeks turned pink but she nodded. Ally left her alone to both think it out and change clothes.
15 minutes later Lauren came into the room in a big shirt and no pants, shyly walking till she came to a stop near Ally. She mentally went over her apology before finally speaking
"Im sorry Ally. I know ive been really hard to deal with this week and I know I gave you permission to help me out any way you thought was better and you have been so good and taking care of me and helping me and I promise to take it seriously ok? I've been so embarrassed by it all and-" she began rambling faster and Ally just pulled her down next to her interrupting her and pulling her into a hug.
Lauren felt herself relax, she had been so tense since Nalas accident that her back had started to hurt.
"First of all im glad you are taking this seriously Lo. And you know I love taking care of you girls ok? You have been kinda of a brat yes" she lightly pinched the younger girls hip making her squeak. "But you know how protective I am over my kittens - dont make that face you guys put the cat on my nickname so if you want anything more fierce you gotta change it first. Anyways I know how overbearing I can be. But I swear to god Lauren if you lie to me bout it again I will be in the bathroom with you every time you pee."
"Im sorry it must be so ew for you. And i swear i wont lie bout it again."
"Lauren you had no idea how many diapers ive changed and how many accidents ive cleaned. I made real good money babysitting. For years. Its just pee sweetheart, im totally fine."
Lauren had to admit it made her feel a lot better.
Ally let her go then tucked her  under the covers. The green eyes of the younger girl instantly got wet when she remembered her poor Nala.
"Hey hey. None of that, look who came cuddle." She went to the other side of  the room and walked back with Nala in her arms. Lauren immediately hugged her stuffie and inspected it, seeing the tail firmly attached, a slightly darker line on the base, like a scar. It wasnt showing that much because even Lauren admitted poor Nala was a tad dirty. She felt ally kiss her brow and say goodnight. When she finally looked up Ally was already in her own bed. Lauren pondered a few seconds before getting up and climbing on the other bed. She really wanted cuddles.
"Are you ok Lo?"
"Yeah its just... Nala wanted to say thank you. And she wants cuddles" She put her stuffed cub on Ally's chest before shyly looking at the older girl. Ally almost cooed at Laurens green eyes looking at her through her lashes.
"Does Nala wants cuddles too? I dont remember her being this shy" she lightly teased "maybe you should sleep here with me so Nala can be properly cuddled by us both?" Lauren smiled big at her before curling up half on her side half over her, her arm around Nala on her stomach, her face on her chest with her cheek pressed against the side of her breast like a comfy pillow. "Lauren be careful, no matter how plushy it feels its still my boob" she said rolling her eyes, which earned her a giggle and another rob from lauren cheek.
"When you have a kid they will be so lucky" The younger girl mumbled against her, sleeping already taking over.
Ally smiled down at her, feeling emotional with what she had just heard before remembering Lauren tended to droll in her sleep.