The beginning

Ally sighed and looked at her phone one more time checking the time. She turned to the brunette sprawled beside her across the bed poking her side.

"Lo, looooo, come on  Lauren, we have to leave to the airport soon. The car will arrive in half an hour, and you still have to change."

She rolled her eyes when Lauren just grunted.

"Im gonna check on Normani and Dinah when I get back you better be up."

She got up and checked on the room next door just in time to see the girls getting out already with their luggage.

"You guys done?" She asked surprised raising her brows at them.

"Yup we figured Lo would give you enough trouble" Normani answered as they walked back to Ally and Laurens room, and Ally heard Dinah snort a 'grumpy Lo' and glared at her.

"What! Its true, justified but true, she decided to brave this out with lots of water and an Ally mama bear. Id be grumpy too."

 Dinah answered trying to defend herself from Allys hands trying to slap her arm.

Ally was about to give her an answer when she hear an whimper she would recognize anywhere.

"Lauren?"

 She rushed into the room, noticing it empty she entered the bathroom not bothering to knock. By now they were way past that.

Lauren was sitting in the toilet, just in her bra and panties around her knees, probably stopped in the middle of getting changed. Ally walked till she was beside the girl tucking her her hair back and noticing she was tensed.

"You didnt pee yet? Come on babygirl relax. You got the stone out just yesterday. Its gonna hurt for a second but you will feel better."

 She let Lauren lean on her while she extended her hand to the sink, wetting it before massaging the younger girl tummy, as she learned this past week helped a lot. She felt the girl relax and finally let go, burying her head in her stomach and holding onto her. 

"Thats it, good girl."

Lauren held on tight and silently thanked the older girl that was the main reason she got through the week. When she shyly had called Ally into the bathroom, scared , having the girl there while she peed and being in enough pain for the tough exterior to disappear, and then having the older girl help her into her clothes and take her straight to the doctors only to be faced with a decision: She had a small stone on her bladder trying to make its way down, she could either stay at the hospital or go back to the hotel and drink loads of water to help it get out naturally.

Hating hospitals she chose to get back, but not without Ally getting  recommendations from the doctor and giving Lauren a lecture when she felt better.

Flashback

Lauren had her head on the older girl lap just enjoying being comfortable.

"Lo? Can you sit up please? We need to talk."

"Noooooo " She whinned. She was comfy.

"Im serious Lauren" 

She felt ally turn her and her whining died at the look on her face. Hesitantly she sat up facing her.

"ok, I talked to the doctor after talking to the girls and texting Mila, and he came to the conclusion that the stone was caused for two reasons mainly, one your horrible habit of holding your pee when we are out, and before you ask yes camila told me about your hate for public bathrooms. She also told me how you almost peed yourself a couple of times from holding so long waiting to go back to the hotel or the bus" 

At that Lauren actually wanted to disappear and she was sure, by the hotness in her face that all the blood in her body was in her cheeks. 

"And because of that you started to drink less and less water, which is the second reason it happened."

Lauren puffed her cheeks already feeling Ally would totally be on her case

"Im gonna be just fine Ally,  i just need to get it out and im all back to normal" 

She tried to sound calm and collected but the pout she subconsciously made  just got Ally to be amused and raised her brown at her.

Ally then narrowed her eyes and crossed her arms and leaned over, making Lauren lean back until she almost fell back before catching herself. People thought Ally was all sunshine but they had no idea how scary she could be.

"Nope not working Lauren " Ally said to the younger girl

"You bet I will be making sure you drink enough water, which will be a whole lot for this to be as painless as possible and I will be making sure you go to the bathroom regularly even if i have to stay there with you till you pee. And god help me Lauren, you will be a good girl and listen to me, you got it" 

She had a scowl on her face and Lauren nodded rapidly and just like that the older girl was all smiles again

Flashback ends

And Ally kept her promise. Lauren couldn't count how many times she sat half naked in a toilet with Ally beside her. It would make her embarrassed as fuck were it anyone else but Ally was different. Ally was safe, Ally held her when she was in pain, even helped her wash herself when the pain got to be too much, and never once made a face or a disgusted noise at her or the lots of pee she saw.

"Hey"

 She snapped back to reality at Allys voice. She was holding toilet paper looking at her with care and sympathy. She must have thought Lauren was in more pain than she really was.

 "Do you want me to help you get clean and dressed?"

Any other time Lauren would probably have told the truth and said she could do it. But she was tired and being taken care of felt so good. So she let Ally gently wipe her till she was clean and pull her up and close the toiled to sit her back down. Lauren felt like her body was lead as she saw Ally get a pad, it was larger and longer than the one would use when on a period, and thicker too, and she made a noise of protest that went ignored. The doctor said she could dribble a bit for a few days, the stone irritated her urethra and temporally took a little bit of her sensibility, which was completely normal Ally had assured when Lauren first got distressed about it.

Ally probably felt where her thoughts were going and hurried to finish dressing her, pulling a black legging up her legs and a grey hoodie over her head.

"Come on Lo"

 People also didnt know one thing bout ally: she worked out a lot. 

Being shorter and having her body under scrutiny and criticized all the time she got herself peace of mind in the gym. Which also she used the strength from all the training to basically manhandle Lauren when needed or in the case at the moment take in her weight. Ally was pretty sure she would be able to lift the younger girl too, specially after the pounds she lost on this week. But she didnt think it would be appreciated at the moment.   

The girls got up as soon as they saw them, going for the luggage and leaving Ally only Lauren to deal with. She went to the bed and got both their phones and the stuffed Nala she was sure Lauren would die if it ever was forgotten. As they all got into the car to the airport, Lauren not missing the chance to cuddle against Ally chest ( I mean have you seen those boobies?) holding Nala, Ally held her close and prayed that once she got better the girl would not close up on her.
----------

Hi guys here is the first chapter! I hope yall enjoyed it ☺️