Chapter 10: Rude Awakening

I slowly feel my senses coming back to me, my mind is foggy and I'm undeniably confused. I open my eyes, only to have a set of eyes staring back into mine. I gasp. A finger meets my lips, "shhhh." I ease my body, and wait, trying not to show my trepidation. 

I part my lips to speak, "Who are you?" I whisper. 

He smiles in such a creepy way. His teeth are pointed, but not like a vampire. His teeth all come to points at different meeting points. His eyes are yellow and his face is scarred. He's a monster. I start to panic and breathe heavily, just then my head begins to feel like it's being crushed multiple times in a row. I grab both sides of my head and start to scream out in pain. My screams get louder as my body begins to feel as if it's being stabbed multiple times by knives. My screams are muffled, and I am forced to endure this pain in silence. I slowly start to open my eyes about to begin to beg for relief. My eyes come open, and as they do, my pain is gone, and my eyes don't meet another pair staring back at me. 

I sit up gasping for breath, I feel sharp pain coming from a few places on my body. I look down and see bite marks of some sort on my arms and on my hip, definitely not  vampire bites.  I look around, and notice the bodies from the night before, my breathing is so heavy that I start to get a little light headed. They have multiple stab wounds, and one of the bodies heads are decapitated. I stand up, staggering across the room, trying to step over the dead bodies, ignoring the blood to the best of my ability. I make it to the door and pull it open at vamp force. I run down the cob webbed covered staircase, almost tripping when I reach the bottom. 

I run through the hallway that looks like it has been torn out, and reach the front door. I slam it open, and as I look up, Klaus it's standing on the other side of the threshold.