Chapter 1: New Orleans

Today, I prepare myself for a new journey.

Now where do I begin?

"Welcome to New Orleans." Damon said with that side smirk he always gives.

I sarcastically smile back, and get out of the blue firebird.

We have moved to New Orleans. The whole gang, if you will. Stefan, Damon, Bonnie, Matt, Jeremy, Caroline, and Tyler. We are all here. On the contrary, the three, who used to be our enemies live here too: Klaus, Elijah, and Rebekah. I'm not sure where Katherine is, and frankly, I don't care much. And then there's I, Elena Gilbert who does what she's told, some of the time. But we all know, I do what I feel is best no matter what happens.

So now, I must subdue myself around a pack of werewolves, and power thirsty witches, along with the original vampires, and the hybrid himself: Klaus.

Stefan is waiting for me to look up at him, I can feel it. But I keep my eyes glued to the ground and keep walking. I haven't fed in a few weeks and I am so thirsty it hurts. I'm training myself to stay away from human blood and only feed on animal blood like Stefan. But I have this urge for human blood that I can't quite shake. Caroline is teaching me how to keep my urges under wraps. I'm so glad I have her, I'd be so lost if I didn't.