"I'm friends with Stephan, and I met the rest through him..." I trailed off. "Well this is strange." No one spoke only awkwardly nodded. "Well enjoy your lunch." I waved her off.

                "Ok! Text me!" Lexi shouted. Sanders didn't utter a word only threw his hand up kind of. It's a start I guess.

That is so weird...Sanders has a girlfriend. And his girlfriend is his opposite! He seems...what's the word? Better. He seems better with her near. I stopped thinking about them when my phone buzzed.

What rose? I didn't leave anything in your car...?

I read Rick's text, and bit my lip. Then who left that in my car? I put my phone away and decided I would call Rick later. I sighed and tried to think of who would put that in my car.

                "Hey. Are you Jamie?" A voice said in front of me. I looked into the eyes of a complete stranger.

                "Do I know you?" I asked hesitantly.

                "No." The guy laughed. "But some guy paid me to give you this." He handed me a white envelope. I hesitantly took it and gave him a tight smile.

                "Um, what guy?" I asked.

                "Ugh he's right-," The guy turned around and began to look around. "Well, he was right there." He shrugged awkwardly.

                "Could you tell me what he looked like?" He nodded and tilted his head back a little like he was recalling a memory.

                "Yea. He was maybe my height. Had brown-light brown hair. Um...Oh! He had this tattoo!" He exclaims. I freeze and take a gulp.

                "A-a tattoo? Was it on his right arm?" I almost whispered.

                "Yea! Like this kind of flower thing." The guy said. I felt my chest rise and fall repeatedly.

                "Thank you." He nodded and turned to leave.

Could he be talking about him? My worst nightmare. No! He couldn't be! He's not supposed to be here for another two months. Besides he doesn't know where I live. Rick didn't even tell him I moved. But the guy said tattoo of a flower on his right arm. That had to be him. Tears watered my eyes as I thought of the possibilities. Who else would have put that note and rose in my car? I almost forgot about the card. I hurriedly opened the card and pulled out the note.

Our love is never ending...

Forever.

I opened up the envelope to put the note back in when something fell out. I picked up the paper off the floor. It was a long rectangle, like the ones at a photo booth. I turned the paper around and gasped at the images. I studied all four pictures, and winced at the pain in my heart. I looked so happy in these pictures...I looked in love. It's funny when I used to look back at these pictures I thought he loved me too.

"Sean! No I don't want to go in there!" I laughed. He tugged my arm practically dragging me to the photo booth. We have been at the carnival for three hours now and I now I probably look tired and crazy.

                "Come on baby! I want to take a picture with you." He urged. I shook my head and tried to pull back from him. He gripped my wrists harder and pulled me fully against him. "Please?" He asked softly. "You look beautiful." He whispered. I smiled and bit my tongue knowing he won me over once again.