"(y/n)!(y/n)! did you see the last shot!" Ten yelled for me. i looked down, seeing Ten jumping over the railing, sweaty and breathing heavily. His friends clap and cheer for him, ruffling his sweaty hair and hugging him. Taeyong just stuck to shaking his hand, not wanting to get the sweat on him. I nod, smiling and ruffling his hair, also, after I pulled myself away from Jaehyun.

"I did! that was so cool! It's like you jumped from one side of the court to the other, Chittaphon!" I said, winking. He just laughed then went silent, a small blush appearing on his face as he looked down, slightly twiddling his thumbs.

"Are you coming to the party after? I-I'd love to see you there!" Ten stuttered. I smile again, nodding. 

"Yeah! I'll be with Jaehyun, Taeyong, Taeil, all your friends! Also," i grab his hand, winking yet again(I need to stop winking i swear)," I need to introduce you to one of my friends! I think she likes you~" This causes him to blush even brighter. He rubs the nape of his necks, looking anywhere but me.

"I don't think that would be a great idea." 

"Why not?"

"Because I li-"

"(Y/n)! hurry up, we need to stop and pick up Doyoung and WinWin before the party!" Yuta said, pulling my wrist, causing me to let go of Ten's hand. I look back and wave to him, a small smile on his face as he waved back. 

---

We picked up the two other boys, Doyoung now sitting on one side of me, WinWin on the other. I never really hung out with the two, so I tried to make small talk to make it seem less awkward.

"I know it's dumb to ask, but is Winwin a nickname or something?" i asked WinWin. He shyly nodded, a small smile appearing on his features.

"Yeah. My real name is Sicheng. Nice to meet you." He said back. I shake his hand, laughing lightly at how formal it is. 

"Doyoung is my actual name. Just in case you were wondering." Doyoung said, making me laugh. (a/n: Yes I know that Doyoung's actual name is Dongyoung)

"Noted." I replied. Soon, we were at the park, the party had already started. We got out of the car, WinWin quickly sticking to my side as he saw how many people were there.

"Is this like how parties actually are?" He asked, slightly gripping on my wrist. I shrugged.

"I don't know, you're asking the wrong person-"

"(y/n)!" Jaeun yelled, running over to me and pulling me away from them. " Ten's here already!" I look back and wave at the guys, who just chuckled and dispersed into the crowd, also. Jaeun continued to tug on my sleeve, stopping when we're a few feet away from Ten. He was in some ripped skinny jeans, a black jacket adorning his top and a green bomber jacket pulled over it, since it was kind of cold right now. He had a drink in his hand as he talked to some of his friends, smiling and laughing.  I start to walk over, but Jaeun pulls me back.

"How do i look?" she asked, trying to fix her sweater and her curly hair. I just laughed, patting her back.

"You look nice--"

"(y/n)! you're here!" Ten yells, walking over to me and wrapping an arm around my shoulders. He squeezed me to him then smiled at Jaeun, slightly looking uneasy but trying not to show it."I-Is this the friend you were talking about?" Jaeun blushes more, smiling and nodding.

"I-I hope! I'm Park Jaeun, nice to meet you! (y/n) talks about you all the time!" Ten looks down at me, smiling lightly and a blush appeared on his face, showing clear as day in the moonlight.

"Really?" Jaeun then looks at him, then looks at me. Something seemed to click in her mind as she smiled awkwardly, looking around. 

"Oh! Yezi is calling me over! I'll leave you two!" she quickly said, stalking off with a hunch. I look over at her, seeing that she just slicked into the crowd, not even towards Yezi, who was talking to Taeyong. 

"what was that-"

"(y/n)!" Why does everyone keep interrupting me today? I turned, seeing Jaehyun walking over. Ten'a grip slightly tightens on my shoulder, causing me to wince. 

"Chittaphon, your grip is hurting me." As I said this, he immediately let go, muttering a quiet 'sorry' to me. Jaehyun smiled, looking at Ten with a gleam of innocence in his eyes.

"Can i borrow (y/n) for a minute?" He asked. Ten smiled apologetically at him, grabbing my wrist and pulling me away.

"sorry, but we were just leaving!" Ten called out, "Bye!" He sent a small wave to Jaehyun, who just stood there, confused. By the time I could pull my hand away from Ten's grip, we were far from the party. We were on the other side of the park, the music faint but still there.

"Chittaphon what the hell-"

"(y/n)! Can you just listen to me for this one minute we have together, because whenever I try to tell you, it seems someone comes and ruins it for me." He mumbles, crossing his arms cutely and pouting his cheeks. i blush, turning my head away, but I nod. He sighs, slightly muttering words of encouragement to himself, before he took in a deep breath. "(y/n), I...I like you!" He says. I raise an eyebrow, tilting my head to the side.

"I know."

"I know you do- wait what?" He said, his eyes widening in horror. I just chuckle, shaking my head lightly.

"Jaehyun told me, actually. I felt bad, but he told me when we were on our way to pick up Sicheng and Doyoung." 

"hey, (y/n)?" Jaehyun said, turning to me as he played on his phone. 

"what is it?" I asked, continuing to stare out the window.

"You know how you like Ten, right?" My head snaps towards him, a bright blush appearing on my face as I try to shush him so no one else can hear.

"w-why?"

"Well, he likes you, duh. He's been trying to impress you ever since he saw you. It gets annoying how much he talks about you. 'Oh, did you see how (y/n) looked today?!' '(y/n) actually came to the game!' '(y/n) (y/n) (y/n)'!" Jaehyun mocked Ten, causing me to laugh.

"Well...That's a relief."

"Well, w-why did you introduce your friend to me if you knew?!" He said, his eyes widening. i laugh even more, almost falling to the ground.

"She has a girlfriend! why do you think Yezi and her hang out so much! They're dating~" I stick out my tongue at him, "She's just a shy person and wants to make friends." Ten sighs, running his hands through his hair as he hugs me, slightly swaying both of our bodies back and forth.

"God dammit (y/n)."

"Yeah yeah. I like you too, idiot."