Epilogue.

One Year Later.

"Rayne! I'm gonna kill you!"

"No you aren't, you love me too much for that."

"Julius! Help! Rayne is being mean!"

I yelled at the top of my lungs, as Rayne held my phone above his head. Of course, he's a giant, so there's no way I'd ever be able to reach it. Julius came around the corner, snatching the phone from Rayne's hands.

"Hey! Give it to me! She's texting your soul mate, Julius."

I slapped Rayne, I swear he can never shut up.

"Lis and I were having girl talk, chill out." I explained to Julius, who only gave me a smirk.
It didn't take long to figure out that Lis and Julius were soul mates. I can't believe I didn't realize that before, they are perfect for each other. Rayne still hasn't found his, but he claims he doesn't want one. Sounds just like Grey was, but look at him now.

Julius' eyes went wide as he scrolled through the messages on my phone. I put my head in my hands, knowing exactly what he read.

"You need to tell him. Now."

I nodded, snatching my phone back from Julius. He couldn't hide the smile that shot up his face as I glared at him.

"I was actually about to go tell him, but I got interrupted by my idiot brothers!" I teased them, sending both of them a glare. They both only laughed as I turned away from them, searching for Grey. My eyes landed on him, as a beautiful smile filled his face. That smile was for me. My heart filled with Joy as I jumped into his arms, pressing my mouth to his.

"Come walk with me." He said, taking my hand in his. I nodded, knowing it was the perfect opportunity to tell him what I needed to tell him.

We walked in a comfortable silence for a while until he stopped us under a small tree. It was beautiful, overlooking the sunset, and all of the sky. It reminded me of our first hike we went on, which seemed like forever ago. Grey turned to me, holding my hand in his.

"Scarlett, I can't even begin to explain to you how much our love means to me. Every day, it only grows, and I find new things to love about you. You are my miracle, you are my savior, and you are my life. You don't even know it, but you save my life each and everyday. You came into my life at my darkest time, and now everyday with you is like a dream. My heart beats for you. Every breath I take, is for you. I can't even explain to you how much I love you, but I'd like to spend the rest of my life trying to show you."

I couldn't help the tears that fell down my cheeks as he said this, my heart beating out of my chest. Every word he just said to me was the exact way I feel for him.

"Scarlett Evans."

Grey breathed out my name in such elegance, getting down on one knee. I was practically seeing fireworks go off as he pulled out a small black box out of his pocket. He opened it, as an elegant ring that made my knees go weak sat in the middle of the box.

"Will you marry me?"

I couldn't breathe as I pulled him to me, kissing him with so much passion, so much love, I thought I'd explode. Never in my life did I think I would be able to put that much love into one person. I pulled away from him, remembering what I wanted to tell him.

"Grey, I'm pregnant. With twins."

Grey's eyes widened as he picked me up from he ground, spinning me in his arms. He was unbelievably overjoyed, as he beamed from ear to ear. He kissed me again, gently setting me down. He placed his hands on my stomach, smiling down at my little belly.

"I'm gonna be a dad." There were tears in his eyes as I said this, as I brought him back to me. I heard excited screams from behind us as Jace, Julius, and Rayne came running up to us. We all formed a big hug, with me and Grey in the middle as I wiped away tears of happiness from my eyes.

"Careful, guys. Don't hurt the babies." Grey laughed, as Jace's eyes formed into the size of gulf balls.

"Oh my god! You're pregnant! With twins! I'm going to be an uncle!" Jace screamed, hugging me again as he jumped up and down.

"You're pregnant! Oh, thank god. I thought you were just getting fat." Rayne breathed out, wiping a fake tear from his eyes. I slapped him, as I rolled my eyes. He pulled me into a hug, looking down at my stomach.

"Okay, you know you gotta name one of them Rayne." He smiled, poking my stomach.

"No way! Grey and I will discuss names later."
I slapped him again, as he brushed it off.
Rayne looked at me again, an idea popping into his head.

"Can I at least be your maid of honor then? For the wedding?!" He jumped up in down in excitement.

"Sorry, Lis comes first. You know, since she's an actual girl." I laughed, giving him a sympathetic look.

Jace put his arm around Rayne's tapping on the back. "Sorry, bud. Grey already asked me to be his Best Man. Maybe, you can be one of Scar's bridesmaids?" Rayne pushed Jace off of him, sending him a glare. I felt arms wrapped around my waist, my heart warming.

"When do you want to get married?" I turned around in Grey's arms, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Whenever to want, my love. But I have one condition." He smiled at me, as I raised my eyebrow at him.

"What's that?"

"I get to be the husband."

•••••

I would like to personally thank each and every one of you who took the time to read my book. It means to absolute world to me that I get to share my writing with you guys. :) Thank you for all the reads, support, and comments. They mean more to me than you will ever know.
♥️  xoxo

comment if you want a sequel ;)