Chapter Thirty. The End, or the Beginning?

"You don't."

My hands went straight to my knife, pulling it out. I drove it straight towards his chest, screaming when he grabbed my hand. He twisted it, causing the knife to fall from my hands. I let out a scream as I heard a crack, pain shooting up my arm. I collapsed, his arms lifting me from the ground as he began to drag me throughout the hallway. The pain was erupting through my whole body, overwhelming me.

"You think I'd ever betray my own father? You really are crazy. And you thought this whole time that we were just letting you live in piece with your two boyfriends? If my father wanted you dead, you'd be dead within a second."

I tried to get up from the ground, but he was dragging me too quickly for my legs to walk.

"Then why? Why do this? I'm your sister. Don't you care at all?"

Julius let out a laugh, continuing to drag me to an unknown destination. He stopped us at a door, throwing me in. He stepped in behind me, slamming it shut.

"Care about you? All I care about is my brother, my dad, and killing Grey."

My heart stopped beating. I stood up shakily, holding my broken arm.

"Killing him?"

I could barely speak the words out loud, as I stood in front of him. I felt, weak and useless. This was my absolute worst fear coming to life, and there was nothing I could do about it.

"He killed my mother, Scarlett. I'm going to make him pay." Julius spat out. Their mother. The one that raped Grey, and ruined his childhood. The one that forever left scars on Grey, ones that even I can't heal.

"Your mother tortured Grey. I'm glad he killed her. The only reason why I would wish that she were alive is so I could kill her myself." I spat out at him, a side of me coming out I didn't even know of. The thought of anyone hurting Grey drives me crazy. I'd kill anyone who touches him.

Julius ran up to me, slapping me across the face. I fell to the floor, sending an evil glare to him.

"Don't you ever say that again." He spat out, pushing me back down to the ground. I sent him an evil smile, as he just stared at me questioningly. When Grey gets here, all these people are dead.

The door slammed open, as Jace, my father, and Rayne walked in. Jace shot me a look, obviously very mad that I quite literally stabbed him in the back.

"He should be here any second." Jace spoke, causing me to furrow my eyebrows together.

"Who should be here?"

Jace shot me a smile.

"Grey. We lured him here to kill him. And you just get to sit here and watch."

I screamed, lunging myself at him, as two arms pulled me back. Julius and Rayne were on either side of me, holding me in place. I ignored the constant pain that shot up my arm, as adrenaline pumped through my veins. My heart froze as I heard footsteps outside the door, followed by the door being shattered to pieces. A raging Grey was standing beyond the door, his eyes falling on me. His hard look instantly softened, as he ran straight to me.

"Grey! No!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, as Jace stabbed a knife into his back from behind. Shock filled his face as he turned to Jace, falling to the floor with a thud. Tears filled my eyes as I stared down at Grey on the floor, my heart feeling as if it were just ripped out of me.