Chapter Nine. Sexy Pyshco Stalker Twins?

"She's pretty."

"Shh, you'll wake her up."

"So? She's pretty."

I slowly opened my eyes to see two young boys staring at me. They were both perched on the bed I was in, on either side of me. They had fiery red hair, and looked to be no older than eight. They both gasped when they saw me awake and looked at each other.

"Hi!"

The one on my right side screamed at me as I gave him a uneasy smile. I had no clue where I was, and I was currently being observed by two little boys. They have to be twins, they look identical.

"I'm Knox!"

The one on the left said.

"I'm Rusty!"

The other one smiled at me as they both looked at each other approvingly. I gave them a light smile as I sat up.

"I'm-"

"-Scarlett. We know that."

Knox smiled at me as he cut me off.

"Everyone knows who you are."

I gave them a questioning look as I sat up from  the bed. I winced as a pain shot up to my head and I slumped back down.

"We can fix that for you."

Rusty smiled at me as the two boys took my hands. I pulled away, only for them to pull me back, giving me a reassuring smile. The both closed their eyes, and the pain from my head went away. I felt relaxed, as any ounce of pain lifted from my body.

"How did you-"

"Boys!"

I jumped as Grey walked in the room, and the boys eyes lit up as they ran to him. They both jumped into his arms as he spun them around, then gently put them back on the ground.

"I told you to leave Scarlett alone, she's very tired."

They both nodded quickly, hanging on to his every word.

"Sorry, Grey."

"Sorry."

They chorused as he smiled at them. The boys quickly scurried out of the room as Grey walked towards me. I held up my hand, shaking from fear as I stared at him.

"W-Where am I?"

I ignored my shaky voice as he came closer to me.

"You're at our home."

I looked around at the room I was in. It was a very clean, large room. It must be Grey's. How many houses do these people have?

"Let me go home, please."

Grey sighed as he sat next to me on the bed. I scooted away from his figure, leaning against the headboard of the bed.

"Scarlett, we can't do that. Your home wasn't safe for you anymore."

My breath froze in my throat as a thought occurred to me.

"Mason? What about Mason? Oh god, you just left him? I'm guessing he isn't even your best friend."

Grey let out a deep breath, looking away from me.

"This person, who is after you, they don't want him. They only want you."

I gave him a questioning look as his silver eyes stared back at me. I tried to ignore the fact that we was in workout clothes, with small beads of sweat glistening on his hard muscles.