Chapter Twenty-Seven. Very Important Date.

"Wear this." Lis gave me a seductive look, holding up a dress, or should I say shirt. I raised my eyebrows at her, there was no way I would walk out of this room in that.

"I'm pretty sure that wouldn't even cover my butt.."

Lis smirked at me, a playful smile across her lips.

"That's the point, Scarlett."

My face burned red as I looked down into my lap. My date with Grey was happening within the hour, and Lis and I were still arguing on what I should wear. I honestly don't see anything wrong with my outfit I have now, but she says it's too boring. I huffed in annoyance as I looked at all the outfits in front of me. I wasn't about to tell Lis, but I was nervous for whatever Grey had planned today. My nerves were practically through the roof.

"You ready?"

I jumped, a deep voice pulling me out of my thoughts. My eyes fell on him, and I almost lost myself. Grey was casually leaning against the door, holding a purple lotus flower in his hands. His eyes were glued to mine, a glamours smile across his face.

"How did you know that's my favorite flower?"

His lips curved into a smirk as he looked over to Lis.

"Lucky guess. Now, come on." Grey held his hand out to me, as I looked down at my clothes.

"I haven't even put on nice clothes yet.." I mumbled, suddenly aware of how boring my outfit really was. With Grey having supermodel status 24/7, I probably need to start putting more effort into my appearance.

"You could wear a dirty sack and you'd still make my knees go weak."

Grey's eyes widened after he said this, almost as If he didn't mean to say these words out loud. A wild smile appeared on my face as I grabbed his hand, leading him out the door.

"But for our date, I already brought you clothes."

I raised my eyebrows at him, as we made it to his car. I looked down in the passenger's seat as I cocked my head to one side.

"Exercise clothes?"

~

"No. No, no, no, no, no. No."

"You'll be fine, I promise."

"Says you! You're the one over here with super human wizard powers!"

"How many times do I have to tell you, I'm not a wizard."

I took a worried gulp as I looked up at the massive mountain above us. I had been hiking before, but this was a million times bigger than any mountain I've set foot on.

"I'll be with you the whole time." Grey turned to me, his arms rubbing circles in my shoulders. I let out a deep sigh, looking up at the mountain.

"Why are we doing this?" I groaned, putting my backpack on. Grey placed a gentle kiss in my forehead has he locked our hands together.

"Trust building exercises."

I couldn't help but laugh as my gaze fell back on him. Flecks of auburn and honey brown shined at the tips of his hair where the sun was hitting it. His flawless grey eyes burned into mine, almost making me forget how to walk. I stared up at the tall mountain in front of me, suddenly feeling ready to take it on.