"Boo.. thang?"

L.Joe rolled his eyes," Bye, Chanyeol. See you after runway."

L.Joe started pulling Baekhyun away by his arm," Um.. Bye, Channie. Enjoy the show." He waved.

--

Chanyeol was bored, fashion is boring, but if his Baekkie liked it then he'll support it.

When is he going to come out ugh..

"Up next we have our spring men's swimwear collection, featuring our newest upcoming model, Byun Baekhyun.

Boy's started walking down the runway, Baekhyun was the last one to come out, and Chanyeol's jaw dropped. Baekhyun's skin was shining, slicked down with oil before the show started, his hair was styled wild, like he had just got done having rough sex, and there was a touch of eyeliner added to his eyes. But Chanyeol wasn't attracted to just the physical look of Baekhyun. You could feel Baekhyun's confidence and he strutted down the stage, a confidence that Chanyeol has never seen before. In that moment Chanyeol could tell how much Bakehyun loved to model, and how much he really loved Baekhyun.

Baekhyun stopped at the end of the runway, his bathing trunks dipping just low enough to where you could see Baekhyun's hip bones glisten In the light because of the oil. Baekhyun smirked, winking at his boyfriend before walking back down the runway.

Chanyeol gasped and crossed his legs.

Fuck, now is not the time to pop a boner, pull yourself together, Chanyeol. Jesus.

--

When Baekhyun came out from back stage, Chanyeol was standing by the snack table, leaned against the wall with his eyes closed, trying to calm himself down.

"Channie?" Baekhyun asked taping Chanyeol's chest.

Chanyeol's eyes sprung open and he pulled his boyfriend into a hug," Baekhyun that was... Wow. You were so confident baby, it was sexy, I think my new favorite thing to do with you is runway." Chanyeol smiled.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes," I'm not that good."

"Baekhyun, you're great- no fantastic. I've never seen anything like you." Chanyeol kissed his forehead and Baekhyun giggled. 

Sehun sighed and looked at his phone, he had several missed messages from Luhan, but what should he say? Every time he thinks about Luhan he thinks about how much he's hurting him. Sehun wants Luhan in his life, but... they can't keep going on like this.

Sehun picked up his cell phone and dialed Luhan's number.

"Sehun!"

"Yeah, Luhan it's me."

"You didn't answer my calls before so why did you call me?" He sniffled.

"Lu... have you been crying?"

There was silence for a moment.

"N-no. I'm a little sick."

Sehun sighed," Don't lie to me, Look Luhan, when I said we should end it... I meant it. I don't want it to be this way, because I really do like hanging out with you, but it's hurting you, I can see that now."

"No Sehun, don't say that please! Please I need you, I'm okay with being used really, and you can call me, and sleep with me whenever you want. I won't get upset, I'll be okay just please don't end this with me."

"Luhan, listen to yourself, do you realize that is like a free prostitute? What am I your pimp?! Jesus Luhan you're making me feel like shit. I wouldn't have kept this up this long if I knew you had feelings for me. I can't just use you like that I'm really not a bad person."