CB 14

Once Baekhyun saw Chanyeol exit the room, the doctor nodded his head to Baekhyun and left also to leave him and his loved ones some privacy. He sighed and began his story.

"I told Chanyeol.. I told him all week that we couldn't show our affection at school. I could see that it had been bothering him... That I was denying him, like I didn't like him, but I was scared. Once I finally couldn't take that hurt expression on his face anymore, I couldn't say no to him, I let him kiss me and love on me in the hallway. Right when I did, I knew I'd regret it. They saw me with him... they.. after class, they pulled me in, they beat me... while they hit me they told me to leave Chanyeol alone, a whore like me doesn't deserve to get him in bed... Don't ruin his life like you ruined Jonghyun's... they told me that if I didn't leave him alone... If I didn't leave him alone... they- they.." Baekhyun began to cry, covering his face hoping his friends couldn't see," I just took it; I was hoping they would kill me. I really wanted to die in that moment. Then I wouldn't have to suffer anymore. Chanyeol wouldn't have to suffer. Why couldn't I just die..."

Kyungsoo slapped Baekhyun across the face, the noise echoed in the room, his face angry," You wanted to die that bad, Byun Baekhyun! The only one who would be out of suffering is you! You're so selfish! Chanyeol wouldn't suffer? That idiot loves you! He would suffer the most, besides your mom! What about me? Do I not matter to you, and what about Sehun? We are you best friends, you asshole! You're just going to leave us... You really want that so much. You're your mother's only son, you want to leave her alone, Byun Baekhyun? Go to hell!" Kyungsoo stormed out of the room with a concerned Jongin following him, probably to cool him down.

"You know Baek, he's kind of right. Your life may not matter to you, but it matters to everyone around you. Think about that. I'm glad you woke up, I'm gunna go see Luhan., and let him know what happened, he'd want to know. Bye." Sehun left the room.

"Baekhyun honey... We can move you; you don't have to stay there. We can go far far away where no one knows the Byun Baekhyun, or Jonghyun. You'll be safe."

"I don't want to leave my friends mom, I need them, they are the only thing that keep me sane... Without them... I really might die mom, nothing personal, but you alone isn't enough to make me want to stay alive. And what about Chanyeol? Mom I really like Chanyeol. More than I liked Jonghyun.. I don't think I can be without him. I rather be beaten up every single day of my life, and spend it with him then leave him."

His mother nodded, I understand, honey. I understand; but I can't let you be abused like this any longer. We are either moving you to the north district where you can go to school there, or you'll be homeschooled, no exceptions."

Baekhyun sighed, he'd have to figure out how to talk his mother out of that one later.

"Chanyeol... I want Chanyeol. Can you bring him back in for me?"

His mother nodded.

--

Chanyeol clutched his chest and began to sob again; he'd heard everything. Chanyeol couldn't believe that his Beloved Baekhyun was lying in the hospital because of him, all because he was too selfish, all because he didn't want to wait to kiss Baekhyun. Chanyeol hated himself at this moment. He wanted to undo the past, undo his Baekkie's broken bones, but he couldn't.

Baekhyun wanted to die because of me... I drove him to the point of wanting death... I don't deserve him, I can't be a good boyfriend to him, I have to leave him, I have to move.. Something.. I have to give up my Hyunnie, if I want him to live. I'll have to hurt him, in a way, in a way that might just kill me, but it's for the best. I love you, Byun Baekhyun. This is my final goodbye.

For the next two weeks Baekhyun stayed in the hospital, he was worried because Chanyeol hadn't come to visit him since he first entered the hospital, now he was leaving, and Chanyeol was still no where to be found. Baekhyun was rolled out of the hospital and given a wheel chair, that he could use while he recovers. Baekhyun laid his head against the window of their car as they drove home, Baekhyun missed Chanyeol, and he hasn't been this long with out seeing or speaking to Chanyeol- well since they met.