CB 18

It's been a while since Luhan had been to a real party. Probably since before he met Sehun, but tonight he'll let Xiumin drag him to a party. Tonight he won't care that he will be XiuChen's third wheel. Tonight he was going to get shit faced and sexed up like he always used to do before he even met stupid Sehun.

Except Sehun isn't stupid at all, In fact Luhan would enjoy nothing more than if Sehun came back to him or told him that he loved him as much as Luhan did.

"Earth to Luhan?" Chen said waving his hand in front of his face.

"H-huh?" Luhan said, snapping out of his daze.

"If you don't find a good bone you can always take our threesome offer." Chen smiled sleazily.

Luhan scrunched up his nose," No thanks. I'd rather try my luck with a stranger." Luhan patted his back pocket and cursed when he found he forgot to bring condoms.

"Did you guys bring a condom by any chance?"

"No, what do we need a condom for." Chen huffed.

Luhan sighed in disgust as they approached the door.

"Whose party is this anyway?" Luhan said as they opened the door.

"I don't know. Bang invited us, maybe it is his."

Luhan looked around and was instantly relieved once he saw the drink table he took him first drink and gulped it down. He danced a bit, he flirted a bit, and then he saw someone he wasn't ready to see.

Sehun.

He hid behind a crowd of people not wanting to be seen and observed the boy from afar. Sehun looked grumpy as he peered down at a little brown haired boy.

"Byun Baekhyun.." Luhan muttered.

Luhan could see a smile form on Sehun's lips as Baekhyun brushed his arm with his hand. Luhan's chest tightened when Baekhyun grabbed Sehun's arm and began to dance. Dance ON him. Grinding and laughing and.. being really really drunk. Luhan snarled as he saw Baekhyun drape his arms around Sehun's neck, Sehun smile turned into a look of pan as he pulled Baekhyun's arms from around him.

Luhan needs a drink.

He made his way back to the drink table sucking down beer after beer until he could barely remember what his name was. He was about to suck down another when warm hands brushed up his arm from behind him and slipped the cup out of his hand." That's enough, Lu." The warm gentle voice breathed against his ear.

Luhan spun to quickly, recognizing the voice instantly and stumbled, only to be caught by Sehun.

"Don't touch me!" Luhan slurred pushing Sehun away.

"Luhan, you're too drunk." Sehun's voice was still gentle as he stepped closer to Luhan.

"Oh yeah and whose fault do you think that is?" Luhan hiccupped and tried to walk away.

"Let me take you home." Sehun grabbed his elbow.

"No!" He jerked his arm away punching a guy in the back as he did.

Sehun grabbed Luhan and held him forcefully as he apologized to the guy and escorted Luhan away from the party.

"I don't need a babysitter." Luhan snapped.

"Then you shouldn't have gotten so drunk, Lu." Sehun chuckled.

"Humph." Luhan snorted.

The rest of their walk was Luhan stumbling in the wrong directions and Sehun have to stop him from falling and guide him back in the right direction of his home. When Luhan made it home, Sehun unlocked his door with the spare key Luhan gave him and he helped Luhan into the house and onto the bed.