CB 16

Baekhyun what are you doing?" L.Joe laughed lifting the tablecloth.

Baekhyun was hidden away under the table stuffing his face with miniature-frosted cream puffs.

"...Eating, We've been here all night, I'm starving."

"Do you want some of my snacks?" L.Joe said crawling under the table with Baekhyun, He pulled a little green tin out of his bag and opened it, passing a pair of chopsticks to Baekhyun.

"You know you're face is like... everywhere. Even in America. I'm so jealous." L.Joe pouted.

"I know... I keep getting recognized, it's weird."

"It's cool though. You're so new but so popular already. Must be cause you're c.u.t.e" L.Joe teased. He popped a piece of food into his mouth.

"That's what my boyfriend says. He said pretty soon I'll start thinking I'm to pretty for him." Baekhyun rolled his eyes and began to eat.

L.Joe swallowed his food," You're boyfriend? You never mentioned him on set."

"Mhm, his name is Chanyeol and he's... sorta perfect." Baekhyun smiled to himself, blushing a bit.

"Wow, I've never seen you smile like that, I wanna meet him."

"Meet.. him?"

"Yeah! I mean, you should bring him to the fashion party on Friday."

"Chanyeol isn't the fashion party type, I'll bring my friend Kyungsoo, and he'll freak."

"Still, You should bring your Chanyeol."

Baekhyun blushed once more," Yah, don't call him my Chanyeol like that!"

--

"Baek.. this is weird... I don't party.." Chanyeol whined as the walked toward Baekhyun's workplace.

"Me either, I'm only good at partying when I'm drunk... Luckily, this isn't that kind of party."

"I dunno..."

"You'll get to see me walk catwalk."

"Hm.."

"In a bathing suit, this party is promoting and showing the spring collection so it can be critiqued before sales."

"God, Baek why are you walking so slow, we have a party to get too." Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun's hand and sped up.

"Pervert.." Baekhyun chuckled.

--

"Baekhyun! Yay! And who... is this?" L.Joe head was cranked all the way back looking up at Chanyeol, Baekhyun laughed at L.Joe's reaction to Chanyeol's height.

"This is Chan.. my boyfriend."

"Oh my, oh my gosh. Oh my gosh hi. Hi I'm L.Joe hi." L.Joe bowed like 7 times.

Chanyeol laughed," Hi, L.Joe. Baek tells me about you. Thanks for helping him out in his first few weeks."

"Aww Baekhyun you talk about me? I'm flattered. He never mentioned you to me until Wednesday."

Chanyeol frowned down at his boyfriend, clearly upset by L.Joe's words.

"Ah.. I don't know how comfortable people are about me being gay so I just.. don't mention it."

Chanyeol relaxed and nodded, understanding now why Baekhyun didn't mention him.

"Baekhyun! I hate to tell you to leave your boo thang, here, but we have to get ready for the show."