CB 10

Baekhyun frowned; He didn't really think it would land on him. He shook his head.

"I won't kiss, Chanyeol."

Everyone gasped, Chanyeol looked hurt.

"You don't want to kiss me?.." Chanyeol rubbed his neck and nodded," Alright, I get it."

Baekhyun sighed and twiddled his thumbs," It isn't like I don't want too... I just actually like you... I don't want our first kiss to be like this. I want it to be special."

Chanyeol smiled.

"Wow, I surprisingly respect that." Luhan said.

"That's okay Baek, I understand that. I feel the same way about Jongin." Kyungsoo said, leaning in and laying on him.

"I think it's time for you guys to go." Chanyeol said hopping up from the floor.

The party grumbled.

"But he just got here!" Chen puted, we're having fun.

"Baekhyun was supposed to come alone anyway, You guys intruded. I don't know when this turned into a party but get out."

People slowly started to trickle out but Kyungsoo was the last one. He held onto Baekhyun's hands and smiled," Sorry we ruined your night with Chanyeol, Baek."

"It's okay, I had fun." Baekhyun smiled.

"See ya."

"Bye!"

Baekhyun shut the door and turned to Chanyeol. He gasped as Chanyeol pushed him back and had him pinned to the wall.

"Chan...yeol?"

"What you said... really made me happy, Baek. I want everything to be special with you too. You're special to me."

Baekhyun blushed and looked down at his feet. Chanyeol lifted Baekhyun's chin so that he'd look at him. He leaned in to kiss Baekhyun. Baekhyun closed his eyes waiting, but instead Chanyeol planted the kiss on Baekhyun's cheek.

"Don't worry. Baek. When the time comes when you're ready to kiss me, I'll let you." Chanyeol walked away, over to the kitchen area," I'll make you some tea okay?"

Baekhyun sunk into the wall and caught his breath.

Stupid Chanyeol... I was ready.. You should have just kissed me.

Baekhyun touched his lips.

"Earth to Baekhyun." Chanyeol said walking up to him.

"oh... huh?"

"I said your tea is ready."

"Oh thanks... I'm going to go change, what shirt should I use?"

"It doesn't matter, use what you want."

"Okay."

--

"Chanyeol?" Baekhyun said leaning up from Chanyeol's shoulder.

"Hm." He said looking away from the television.

"I'm sleepy."

Chanyeol chuckled and ruffled Baekhyun''shair lightly.

"Okay, Baek. I'll get the bed ready for you."

As Chanyeol prepared the bed, Baekhyun stood in the doorway watching him. When Chanyeol finished he walked over to Baekhyun and lifted him up, carrying him to the bed and placing him down. Baekhyun rubbed his eyes.

"Channie, will you sleep with me?"

Chanyeol began to cough and blushed," Er... Baekhyun. I don't think you know what you're saying, you're tired, sleep."