CB 3

"Mr. Byun, this is so unlike you... You punched another student; do you realize how serious that is?" Mr. Shim, the principal, was furious with Baekhyun. Baekhyun had nothing to say; he doesn't know what came over him. It's all that stupid Chanyeol's fault! If he hadn't provoked him, he wouldn't have been so angry.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Byun. I'm going to have to call your mother about this, but since your record is so clean and you have never been a problem student before... I'll let you off with a warning. Help Mr. Park aid his nose. The nurse isn't here today."

"But-Yes, sir." Baekhyun stood to leave and walked down the hallway towards the nurse's office.

Baekhyun knocked on the door before cracking it a little bit, "Chanyeol?"

"Hm?" Chanyeol turned around and looked at him. Baekhyun's face lit up as he harshly tore his away from Chanyeol. His shirt was removed, and he was leaning over the sink, washing blood out of it. When Chanyeol turned around, Baekhyun hid his face behind his hands.

"Ah-Um-I mean.. I came to help you with your nose. I um.."

Chanyeol chuckled and walked towards Baekhyun.

"Why are you so flustered, Baekkie? You never are seen as a shirtless guy before?"

"Ah.. no-well, yes! It's just.. you're so tall, and your abdomen is so long and... wow."

Chanyeol smiled and rolled his eyes, but Baekhyun couldn't see.

"So it's e, that makes you hot?"

Shit, Baekhyun. Learn how to keep your stupid mouth shut!

"No... no, not like that just... I admire you.."

Yeah, like that was better. Nice going, Baekhyun.

Chanyeol took Baekhyun's hands away from his face. "Thanks for admiring me, Baekkie." He winked.

"Oh my gosh! Chanyeol, your nose! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to hit you."

Chanyeol touched his nose and winced. He'd forgotten all about his nose and soon as Baekhyun entered the room. Chanyeol mentally smacked himself on how not sexy it must be to have a swollen nose and blood all over your face.

"Sit down! I'll get something to clean you up." Baekhyun searched in the cabinet for some alcohol pads and walked back over to Chanyeol.

"Hold still. I don't know if this will hurt or not." Baekhyun took hold of Chanyeol's face and lifted his head without thinking, and gently placed the pad against Chanyeol's face.

Chanyeol felt his heartbeat speed up as he looked into Baekhyun's focused brown eyes.

Wha-What is this? Why is my heart beating so fast?

As soon as Baekhyun had cleaned up all the blood, he threw the dirtied clothes away and brought Chanyeol a nose bandage. Baekhun slowly placed the application down on Chanyeol's nose.

"There, all fixed up. I'm sorry again, Chanyeol. I don't know what I was thinking."

Chanyeol sighed and pulled Baekhyun into his lap.

Baekhyun blushed and held onto Chanyeol, afraid he might have fallen.

"Cha-Chanyeol! Put me down!" Chanyeol ignored Baekhyun and just held him tighter.

"S'okay, I deserved it. I shouldn't have brought up something that you didn't want to talk about."

"Even if you did, I still shouldn't have hit you like that."

Chanyeol smiled and took Baekhyun's face in his hand.

"So, how are you going to make it up to me?"