CB 2

"Bye, Sehun. Bye, Soo. "See you guys tomorrow!" Baekhyun waved goodbye to his friends.

"Bye, Baek! I'll call you later, okay?"

Baekhyun smiled and nodded his head. He walked down and out the school gates, beginning his journey home.

Why does Chanyeol want to be my friend? I don't get it. How can you tell someone, "Hey, lick this guy's pants," then say, "We're going to be friends."? I don't get that guy, but he's so cute. It should be illegal for guys to be that cute.

Baekhyun felt something bump his shoulder somewhat hard.

"Ouch!" Baekhyun groaned. He looked up to see a smiling Chanyeol.

"Ch-Chanyeol?! "What are you doing here?!" Baekhyun averted his eyes, trying desperately to look at everything that wasn't Park Chanyeol.

"I'm here to walk you home, silly." There are bad guys!" Chanyeol tugged Baekhyun's arm to make him continue walking.

Baekhyun snorted, "YYou are the bad guy...." He mumbled.

Chanyeol frowned and jumped in front of Baekhyun, causing him to almost trip and fall.

"Baekkie, that's mean! I was just playing around earlier... Forgive me?"

Baekhyun raised an eyebrow and shook his head, looking down at his shoes."

Chanyeol grabbed the front of Beakhyun's sweater, forcing him against the wall.

"Wha-what are you doing?" Baekhyun's face turned bright red when Chanyeol put his face close to his.

"Stop doing that." Baekhyun turned his head away from Chanyeol, but Chanyeol quickly pulled his head back to look at him.

"Come on, Baekkie... It was a joke; I wouldn't have made you do it. Please, would you forgive me? I want to be friends." Chanyeol put his hand on Baekhyun's face, making his cheeks blush a darker red and his mouth go dry.

"I... I... fine... but we aren't friends."

Baekhyun had to use all of his strength to push Chanyeol off of him, but Baekhyun didn't know that Chanyeol let him move him away, and he could have kept him held down if he wanted too.

Baekhyun fixed his hair, tightened his bag on his shoulders, and coughed. "Let's go. "I'll walk you home... but only today."Baekhyun walked on.

Chanyeol stood there and smiled.

How cute. He thought. This should be fun.

Baekhyun walked in silence while Chanyeol talked.

"So, where do you live?" Have you always lived there? What's your favorite color? Do you have a dog? "Because I have a dog, and his name is Hwa Jae."

Baekhyun ignored all of Chanyeol's questions, but there was one question he asked that caught Baekhyun's attention right as they reached his house.

"Is Sehun your boyfriend?"

Baekhyun stopped and stared at Chanyeol. "Excuse me?"

"I said, is Sehun your boyfriend?"

"No way! We are just friends! "Sehun and I are NOT going out!"

"Woah! Don't get so defensive. I was just asking. It just seemed like it because of how he stood up for you today. Chanyeol smiled and stroked Baekhyun's face and added, "You don't have to get so defensive; I know I'm the only one you like."

Baekhyun smacked his hand away and snorted, "I don't like you, Park Chanyeol." "I will never like you." Baekhyun stomped into his house and slammed the door.