• Chapter 17 • Wizard duels

"So what do you want to do as an engaged couple tonight m" phil asks me excitedly. Last night was by far the best night of my entire life.

"I don't know cuddle more" I say as I burry my face into Phil's Bare chest.

"We can cuddle any time." Phil complains.

"Fine what about I take you to..." I say building up the suspense. Phil looks at me and bites his lip in anticipation. "your very first wizard duel"

"Really? That sounds amazing!" Phil chuckles as he wraps his arms around me and rests his head over my shoulder.

"Yeah. They're pretty fun." I say as I cuddle into him a bit more.

~

We walk into the wizard duke with Elizabeth and Magen at our sides. They insisted on joining us.

"Woahhoah what's the queen doin here" someone says Elizabeth shoots him a look. "we finally got ourselves a party girl, ay?"

His friend is quite obviously checking out Megan and she's bright pink and looking at Elizabeth. Elizabeth glares at him.

"We're super gay" she says as Megan nods as she steps up onto a table and takes a beer from the closest person near her. "Here's to tonights duel!" She cheers loudly as she chunks down the beer. I just laugh and somebody pumps the music up.

Phil smiles at me.

"This is gonna be a crazy night" I say as I grab him and pull him into a kiss.

"Hey? what's this? Free human meat" a wearwolf asks as he rips phil away from me. And laughs. Phil struggles and I pull him away.

"Put my boyfriend down you ape!" I snap as I twist my hand in the air and he starts to choke. I'm like darth vator from that movie scene that Phil and I watch that time. "If anyone lays one of their cold lifeless fingers on my boyfriend, they will be thrown in the dungeon" I snap at everyone.

"You aren't the king bitch" a guy says as he shoves me. The guy who I was choking falls the the floor.

"Hey!" Phil snaps.

"Get your hands off my friend and his boyfriend" Elizabeth snaps at the guys as she waves the middle They shut up right away and I grab onto Phil to make sure we don't loose each other again.

We get our drinks and then we start watching the wizard duel. It remains of what I used to do when I was 223 and all I had for fun was this. I didn't have phil, I didn't have house plants, or movies or videos or cameras.

I find myself screaming and cheering an explaining to game to phil. First person to knock the other out wins. You bet on who you think will win. Soon Phil completely understands it and is screaming and herring as much as me and Megan and Elizabeth. About two thirds of the way through the thirtieth round I look over at phil who's having the time of his life, phil has won a ton of cash. It turns out phil was serious when he said he has a gambling problem. He's made twice as much as I ever have. He's bringing it all in. He's truly amazing.

"Battles over bitch" Elizabeth slides and Megan giggles and nudges her. "Lets go have the best lesbian sex ever" she says as she pulls her away from us, and out of the arena.

"Dan that was fucking amazing" Phil slurrs as I look at the money.

"Woah Phil watch your language" I giggle.

"Oh shush" I say as I nudge him playfully.

"Shush yourself" Phil smirks as he kissed me firmly on the lips. It continues until we're making out and we don't brake apart until cheers erupt and Phil screams excitedly with the crowned as a person gives him the cash he won this round. I just laugh at how much of a dork he is.

~

"Okay phil. Now that you have over two thousand under realm dollars it's your choice what we do with them." I say excitedly as we run through the abandoned streets. Now it's the end of the night. In the human world it means that the sun would be rising, but since we don't have a sun, the moon just starts to sink.

"Dan" Phil says. By now we've both mildly sobered up and we mostly know what's happening. "Let's get tattoos"

"Are you fucking kidding?" I ask as phil drags me into a tattoo parlour. The walls are covered in tattoo artist work that has been done previously and is now being framed and hung up. It's pretty. There's dragons. And arrows. and diamonds and quotes and cars and everything you could imagine.

"Phil we don't even know what we would get yet" I sigh as I roll my eyes. Phil leans in and whispers something in my ear. I nod. It's probably the best idea phil has ever had.

"We want two tattoos" I say as I walk up to the Demon sitting in the chair. Apart from his entirely black eyes, you can hardly tell he's not human.

~

"Could you take a picture?" Phil asks as he hands him his camera. Phil and I put our arms around each other and we take our shirts off, to show the matching tattoos we have.

Two small blue rose tattoos, only about an inch by an inch. Both tattoos are on our left shoulder blade.

"Phil this is the best idea ever." I say as I kiss him. The tattoo artist smiles and phil gives him a big tip.

We head back to the castle, where Elizabeth is anxiously pacing in my room. Megan is drunk and passed out in my bed, almost naked.

"Elizabeth! Did you guys have sex in my bed!" I say as I look at Megan. Elizabeth rolls her eyes.

"Yeah. I did. But we were both super drunk. and it looks a lot like my room so you can't be mad" Elizabeth says as she sits on the side of my bed, now contaminated with her sex. "I have to tell you something- wait. Neither of you have shirts on. Why?" She demands as she narrows her eyes at us. I smile and phil and I turn to show our small rose tattoos.

"Aww that's adorable." She says as she looks closer. "Anyways. That's beside the point. I was drunk, and so was Megan, and we were wondering around a bar. That sketchy bar on third street downtown" she explains.

"Yeah" I say as phil sits in my Butt chair beside my piano and he pulls me onto his lap.

"Yeah well I heard a rumour. It's probably just a stupid rumour but they think they've found a way that can bring half human vampires back into being full humans." She says as she looks at me. My mouth drops. And phil squeezes me more excitedly. "It was just a dumb thing I heard floating around but they think..." she trails off as she looks at me and phil.

"Is it dangerous?" I ask. Dan, you idiot. Of corse it's dangerous.

"I don't have the details. I thought that tomorrow we could go down and demand to facts" she shrugs. I nod.

"Yeah. Elizabeth this is amazing" I say as I pull her into a hug. She slowly, soft of awkwardly hugs me back.

"Yeah. Well. Don't get your hopes up. Who knows? It might kill you." She shrugs as I let go of her and she sits on the side of the bed again.

OOOPS. I HOPE YOU LIEKD THIS CHAPTER. THERES 3 CHAPTERS LEFT I THSI STORY **tears* IM GOING TO MISS WRITING THIS. BUT CARNIVAL WILL BE THE NEXT FAN FICTION I FOCUS ON (I'm going to try daily updates after vampires is over. We shall see) AND THE FIRST PART IS UP NOW SO YALL SHOULD READ IT.

ANYWAYS MAKESURE
YOU
VOTEEE
COMMENTO
FOLLOW
AND
SHARE
FOR MORRREEEE

BYEEEEE