• Chapter 11 • The Wedding

"Dan what the fuck are you doing. Phil told me you got really aggressive and that you told him to rot to death In a fucking cell with Megan" Elizabeth snaps angrily at me as we head down to diner.

"I have a plan. But I need you in on it." I say softly as I turn to her. I'm scared. What if it won't work?

"Well explain the fucking plan cuz I don't want my girlfriend to rot to death in a jail cell with your boyfriend!" She snaps as she grabs my hand and stops walking.

"Ex boyfriend." I say coldly as I turn to her. The word ex brings pain to every party of me. It makes me angry. It makes me want him back. He's making me weak. I'm going to get him back. I'm going to win his heart back.

"Do you think you would make a good queen? Do you want to be queen?" I ask her as I look at the ring in my hand.

"Of corse but I'm not in the bloodline." She says as she waits for me to ask more. I don't and she just huffs and starts walking to the diner table.

"Just agree to marry me alright?!" I snap. "I'm going to propose before diner starts. If you say no Megan and Phil will both become werwolf meat"

~

"I would like to make an announcement before diner." I say as I tap my glass with the spoon and stand up. I look at Elizabeth who looks like she wants to slit my throat and kill me in a thousand ways. I just look at her like she's the most beautiful person in the world.

Everyone's eyes are on mine. And then they follow my gaze and soft smile to my future wife.

"I would like to dedicate this beautiful meal to my beautiful girlfriend, Elizabeth. Give her a hand." I say. She smiles at me and all looks of hate leave and love fills her face. People clap and I clear my throat to get people to shush. "Elizabeth. My love. I want to spend eternity with you. I want you to be my queen when I become king. I want to wake up every day with you at my side. I want you to take this ring" I say as I pull out a silver band, with a shimmering ruby trapped inside. Everyone gasps and Elizabeth let's her jaw drop. "And I want you to be my wife... so... will you, Elizabeth May, do the honours"

She bursts into a smile and lets me place the ring on her finger.

"Of corse love" she says as she takes my hand and pulls me into a kiss. People cheer and clap and my dad smiles at me. It's going to work. The plan will work.

We pull apart and my dad stands up from the other end of the table.

"A toast to our next king and queen. and a toast to the future." he says as he holds up his glass of thick pigs blood. I've started to stop drinking blood all together. With Phil we drink juice and wine.

Everyone cheers again and I smile and Elizabeth giggles as she kisses me again.

"I love you so much" she says softly. Nobody knows that I'm really dating a human boy. To all these vampires I'm with Elizabeth. She is really pretty but I'm not attracted to her.

"Love you too babe" I say softly as we take our. Seats again.

•••

Five days later. The wedding day.

We waited until the night of the full moon. We are standing under an arch of black roses, not the beautiful blue ones I wanted, our fingers are interlocked and we're looking into each others eyes.

"Do you, Elizabeth May, take Daniel Howell, to be your husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do you part, and for as long as you both shall live." the priest says as we look into each other's eyes. I see hesitation. I see nervousness. Her thoughts are telling her to run and to leave me and get Elizabeth and run and never look back. I hold her hands tighter as a warning that I know what she's thinking, and that she's not getting out of this and also to comfort her, because I am having the exact same thoughts.

"I do" she says as she looks at our hands. I loosen my grip on them as I realize basically crushing them. I have tons of thoughts, all matching the ones that Elizabeth was having. Leave. Save phil. Run.

"Do you, Daniel Howell, take Elizabeth May, to be your wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do you part, and for as long as you both shall live?" The priest asks me. This time Elizabeth squeezes my hands. I feel shaky. And I already regret the following words to come.

"I do."

"You may kiss the bride." He smiles. I pull her into a kiss that could fool anyone into thinking we're so deeply in love.

"Okay, save it for the bedroom you two." The priest laughs awkwardly. We brake apart and everyone claps and cheers.

We've done it. It's all going to be easy from here. I'm going to get back Phil. Elizabeth is going to get back Megan. Everything will be fine.

~

OKAY SO THIS ISN'T TOO BAD OF A CHAPTER. IVE NEVER WRITTEN A WEDDING SCENE BEFORE SO IT MIGHT BE WRONG. BUT THANKS FOR 750+ READS!

VOTE
COMMENT
AND
FOLLOW ME
FOR MORE

ALSO SHARE THIS STORY AND ADD IT TO YOUR READING LISTS AND LIBRARY TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN I UPDATE? OR DONE ITS REALLY UP TO YOU.

THANKS FOR READING!

BYYEEEE