Tell The Truth

(A/N): Sorry about the late update, I didn't have much time to write this week. But I tried to make it so it's not too late. Anyways, I hope you enjoy!

Jadeite

I open my eyes to see Garnet staring up at me. She looks worried and before I can ask what's wrong, she speaks.

"Jadeite, what's wrong?"

I shake my head and put on a smile. "Oh, nothing's wrong. Why do you ask?"

She sits up, and I do as well. She looks like she's struggling with something, but she just says, "Jade, you're crying, and all I can see in the future is you being upset. But I don't know why."

I quickly bring my hand to my face, noticing the tears. I quickly wipe them all away and say, "Garnet, don't worry about it, I'm okay."

She still doesn't look convinced, but I lean over and give her a kiss before she can speak again. After a couple seconds, I pull away and say, "We should get back to the temple. I told the others we would be there soon."

She nods and summons her visors, while I fix my bangs. We both stand and walk hand in hand to the warp pad.

When we get to the temple I see Steven still asleep. Pearl and Amethyst cannot be seen so I assume they're in the temple. I take a quick look at Garnet before letting go of her hand and saying, "I need to go think for a moment, you're welcome to come get me when Steven wakes up."

Garnet looks like she's trying to tell me something, but instead sighs and nods her head, turning to go into her room. I watch her go inside, then make my way out to the beach. When I get out there, I can already feel myself almost falling apart.

"Please, we're fine. We need to stay together. The rest of the team can't know, I don't want to hurt them."

I start to talk to myself, trying to stay together. I look up at the sky, to where she ship came down from and feel chills run down my spine. I walk over to a secluded part of the beach and, once checking that no one was near, defuse.

Zircon

When Topaz and I appear, we're not even touching. I feel myself start to shake and say, "What happens when everyone in Homeworld finds out? What if I can't protect you?"

I watch worriedly as she lowers herself to the ground, hugging herself. "I don't know, I'm just as scared as you."

I start to pace, something I always do when I'm worried. "Well, maybe nothing bad will happen, right? Maybe, they've already forgotten about us!"

Topaz stares at me with an eyebrow raised, "I don't think that will happen. You do know all the gems we convinced to go against Homeworld, the Diamonds hate us for that."

I sigh and sit next to her, laying my head in my hands and letting tears fall down my face. "I don't like this... I hate knowing that I might not be able to protect you."

Topaz places a delicate hand on my shoulder, causing me to look up at her. "We will be okay. We always get past these things, and everytime we end up freaking out about it. I know it's scary, but the rest shouldn't see us like this."

I nod, but say, "Alright, but I need some more time before Jadeite comes back."

Topaz forms a small smile and says, "I do too."

So we sit, away from everyone else, watching the waves and letting our tears fall. I hold Topaz's hands while she lays a head on my shoulder, and I almost feel relaxed.

One Hour Later~~~~~~~~~~~~

Topaz

I open my eyes after a while, realizing that I had fallen asleep. I smile when I find that my head was rested in Zircon's lap. She doesn't seem to notice me, and I observe how peaceful she looks now, I wouldn't think she was almost hysterically crying just an hour ago. After a minute, I'm about to tell her I'm awake when I hear Garnet walk around a rock, which we were behind.