ѕєνєитєєи

нαяяу

"So," April said on the way back to her apartment. "You excited?"

"For tomorrow?" I asked. She nodded. "Yeah. I'm mainly just nervous, though. What if the fans actually did want us to break up?"

"It'll be fine, I swear," April assured me. "Besides, they did not, and I repeat, did not, want you guys to break up."

"How do you know?" I demanded, turning onto her road.

"You should've seen the posts on Facebook, and don't even get me started on Tumblr. People were devastated, Harry. You can't just expect them to love a band, to put all their heart and soul into loving them, and then be totally fine that they just broke up. No, that's ridiculous."

I didn't say anything until we reached her apartment. "You're going to be there, right?"

April looked at me. "Where? You mean the show?"

I nodded.

"Of course I'm going to be there." April spoke like it was completely absurd that I thought otherwise. "Whether it be front row, back row, heck, even backstage, I'll be there."

I smiled. "Good." We hugged for a bit, and then said our goodbyes. I headed to my hotel room and glanced around.

I can't believe I was actually considering leaving this place early.

I flopped down on the bed just as my phone started ringing. Liam.

"Hey," I said, staring at the ceiling. "What's up?"

"It was, uh, nice meeting your girlfriend," he said, pausing a little at "nice."

I laughed. "So, we're actually going to do it, then? Perform again?"

"If we don't, your girlfriend will drag us on stage," Liam said. "She doesn't look very strong, but I don't want to find out whether I'm right or not."

I laughed again. "Okay, so we need arrangements for the dress rehearsal, since I'm a little rusty on the lyrics."

"Me too," Liam agreed, and we made the plans. Once we were finished, I hung up and set my phone on the bedside table.

This was it. I was going to perform again. I smiled. It was a good feeling.

______________________________________________

I apologize, this was like suuuuuper short sorry! I think next one should be longer, but I'm not making any promises.

xx