иιиє

нαяяу

What do I do? I have nothing to do, and I'm still not completely over April. I know I have to get over her soon, but first, I need to sort things out, and the only way to do that is to see her, since she most likely won't answer her phone.

I exited my hotel room and climbed into my car. I had to clear things up soon; I was leaving again in a week, and even though a week seems like a pretty long time, it's actually not.

I drove to April's apartment building. I had only been here twice: once to pick her up to go to the movies, and then to apologize after not showing up at the movies.

It was a simple apartment: it was just one room with a bathroom. There was a couch up against a wall, and two beds near the glass door leading out to a balcony. I hadn't been in it fully, but I could tell that there was a kitchen as well, probably neat and organized.

When I reached her floor, I knocked twice before waiting, my hands in my pockets.

"I'll get it!" I heard April's friend call. What's her name again? Never mind, it's not important.

The door opened, and April's friend peeked out.

"Oh," she said curtly. "It's you." She turned her head. "April, it's Harry."

"Tell him to go away," April said.

The girl turned her head. "She says go away."

"I want to talk to her," I protested.

"I don't want to talk to you," April called. "Celeste, close the door."

Celeste tried to close the door, but I held it open.

"Come on, please," I begged.

"Deja vu," Celeste muttered before opening the door. "Fine, come in."

I stepped through and Celeste closed the door, holding her head.

"Ugh, hangovers are the worst," she grumbled.

"I told you not to drink too much," April said.

Celeste rolled her eyes. "But drinking is fun."

April laughed before turning to me. "What is it?"

"Can we please talk?"

"I'm listening."

I took a breath. "Okay, so before the movies, I accidentally-" I was cut off by a knock at the door. April stood up and opened it.

A boy stood outside the room, and April's face lit up.

"Aiden!" she cried, and the two of them embraced.

Wait, what?

The boy, Aiden, spotted me and frowned.

"April?" he said. "Who's that?"

April pulled away and glanced at me. "Oh, that's Harry."

Aiden raised his eyebrow. "Harry Styles?"

April nodded.

"Why is Harry Styles in your room?"

"He's the guy I told you about last night," she explained. "He won't leave me alone."

I stood there, not sure of what was going on. There was a boy here, and April had hugged him. Were they dating? Had she replaced me?

Aiden walked over to me and stuck his hand out. "Hello, I'm Aiden."

"Hi," I said, grasping his hand and shaking it. "Are you two... dating?"

Aiden nodded, a grin on his face. "Yup. Started last night."

"Are you done trying to explain?"

April asked, crossing her arms.

I nodded numbly. "I guess I'll get going, then." I walked to the door and left, not even paying attention as I pressed the down button on the elevator.

She was over me. I wasn't over her, but it didn't matter anymore. She had a boyfriend, and they seemed happy.

I didn't expect her to get over me so quickly. I'm not trying to sound cocky or anything, but I didn't. She was sitting in her pajamas and eating ice cream just yesterday. What happened then?

It didn't matter. She was over me, and made it clear she didn't want to see me again.

I walked to my car, starting the engine and driving back to my hotel room.

Maybe I should go back to England earlier than I had planned. It's not like there's anything for me here anymore.

______________________________________________

Double update cause I'm just that cool ;)