fσυя

αρяιℓ

"You ready yet?" Celeste called, playing with her keys impatiently.

"Almost," I answered, pulling on my boots and grabbing my coat.

I had to go to work today, and Celeste was taking me.

She didn't have to work. Her parents owned a multi-million dollar company, so Celeste had a lot of money. She could have bought herself a mansion, but for some reason, she chose to live in a crappy apartment building with me. I'm not exactly sure why.

"Hurry up," Celeste whined.

"I'm coming, hold your horses," I said. I playfully stuck my tongue out at her as I walked out the door.

I worked at a restaurant about 20 minutes from my house. I could have easily walked, but it's nice being driven.

Celeste dropped me off at the restaurant, bidding me goodbye before driving off into the distance. No, I'm kidding, she just drove around the curb and out of sight.

I walked through the doors of the building, taking my coat off and walking to the back of the restaurant. I hung my coat up before grabbing a belt thing that holds all your stuff. I don't know what it's called even though I've worked here for a while.

"Hey April," called Mia, one of my co-workers.

"Hi." I smiled at her, grabbing a pen and a notepad.

Oh, yeah, I'm a waitress, by the way.

"So." Mia leaned against a counter nearby, raising an eyebrow at me. "You were on the news the other day."

"Oh, really? Why?"

"Someone spotted you and Harry Styles together."

"Oh." I rolled my eyes. Okay, I guess I probably should have been expecting that, since some people have nothing better to do in life than follow people around.

"'Oh'?" Mia mocked me. "This isn't an 'Oh' situation, April. You were hanging out with Harry Styles!"

"Yes, I'm aware of that," I answered.

"So, what's going on between you two?" Mia smiled cheekily. "Have you two kissed yet?"

"What? No!" I smacked her gently. "We're just friends, Mia."

"That's what everyone says," Mia mumbled.

"Really, nothing's going on between us," I told her. "Now, I've got a job to do, so excuse me." I walked out from the back.

"April! A couple just came in, go take their order," my boss, Mikey, ordered.

I nodded before heading off to where he pointed. I soon stood in front of a cute couple.

"Hello," I said, smiling. "Welcome to Boston Pizza. My name is April and I will be serving you this evening. What can I get you to drink?"

They ordered their drinks and I scribbled it down on my notepad. Walking back to the drink machine place, I couldn't help but think about Harry. He was always on my mind, whether I liked it or not.

I sighed before bringing their drinks back to the couple's table. They thanked me and I walked away.

"A new group just came in!" Mikey announced. "Someone, serve them!"

I glanced around. No one volunteered to serve the new group, so I rolled my eyes and made my way to the front of the restaurant, where the group was sitting. I froze when I spotted the familiar curly hair. What was Harry doing here?! Even worse, he had brought the rest of One Direction. It's so embarrassing when you see someone you know at work.