тωєℓνє

αρяιℓ

Harry and I were together. Like, actually. It's confirmed.

He's a sweet guy. I can't believe I ever though he intentionally missed our date just to hurt me.

He explained to me why he was late. He accidentally fell asleep and his alarm didn't go off. It could have just been one of those lame excuses people made up when they were desperate, but I didn't think it was. I believed Harry.

He's such an idiot at times. He makes up the stupidest jokes that I laugh at because they're just that stupid. He doesn't mind, though. He laughs along with me. He likes making me laugh.

"What are you thinking about?" Harry asked, watching me. We were in his hotel room.

"You," I answered, watching as his face lit up.

"I think of you a lot," he admitted.

I blushed. "Sorry if I was being a jerk during the time I was mad at you."

"You've apologized like twenty times already, April. It's fine, I told you that."

"Yeah, but I hurt you," I argued. "I feel really guilty about that."

He took my hand and stared at me seriously. "You don't get a choice in if you get hurt in the world, but you do get a say in who hurts you, and April, I'd chose you over everyone."

We stared at each other for a bit until I started laughing, and he grinned.

"You sound so cheesy," I said. "I know you quoted that from John Green. Well, the first bit anyway."

"Yeah, but it's a good quote," Harry argued playfully.

"I didn't know you read The Fault In Our Stars," I said.

"It's a great book, how could I not?"

"I didn't even know you read."

He laughed. "Well, yeah I read. Everyone has to read."

"I didn't mean like that!" I playfully hit him. He just grinned at me.

My phone buzzed, signaling I got a text. I glanced down at it.

Mom: You're coming to Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow, right?

Me: Yeah of course

Mom: You can bring your boyfriend too.

Me: How did you know about that?

Mom: It's all over the news honey.

Me: Oh

"Who was it?" Harry asked, peering at my screen.

"My mom," I said, turning my phone off and looking at him. "You'll come to Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow, right?"

"Yeah," he said sassily. I rolled my eyes and he grinned.

"Apparently it's all over the news that we're dating," I said.

"I'm not surprised," he replied.

"Me neither, now that I think about it," I said thoughtfully.

"Some people don't have anything better to do with their time than to invade people's privacy."

~*~^~*~^~*~^~*~^~*~^~*~^~*~^~*~^~*~^~*~^~*~^~*

"Harry, hurry up!" I called, grabbing my keys and zipping up my coat. It was time for us to head down to London, where Mom and Dad still lived. It was a two hour ride; the dinner started at 12, and it was 9. I wanted to make sure we had some time.