Ending

He woke up from the same dream again, that horrible dream. A week have passed.....everyone around him have left him......He is dying inside. Feeling hurtful and tired. Tired of everything, tired of not being good enough, tired of life. Was there any other reasons for me to continue living..? Because of me, two person is dead....He starts to cry again. "What did i even do to deserve this..? Why does this kind of thing always happened in my life....." He wiped off the tears but it would flow non-stop.

Suddenly, a strong ghast of wind blow in from the opened window, a soft smoothing object brushed against his hand. He looked up to find the feather that Jungkook once gave to him before he was gone. He picked up the feather and burst out in tears again..."Jungkook-ah...." He began to sob.

Out of a sudden, he feel the urge to stand up while bringing the feather up with him. He slowly walk toward the window and exposed the pure white feather under the moonlight, hoping that Jungkook will come out and greet him but of course, what could be expected of the dead?

"How stupid of me.... why did I even have the thought of he appearing?" wipping off the cold tears again, lying on the cold marbled floor.

"Kim Tae Hyung~"

The suddened voice immediately give him chills down this spine and it shot him up from his relaxing emo mood. He looked towards the angle of the familiar voice. In that instant, his jaw dropped but then he lowered down his head.

"Now there are even delusion coming out huh...but this is great...at least I still can see his face...he is so handsome..." He smiled wryly. (*OMG guys..i just realize one think Jungkook character is so less in this story,wat the fish and chips *)

"What are you talking about Tae? Have you knocked on your head or sonething?" Jungkook crossed his arm while shaking his head flashing a smirked smile.

"Wait...you're the real one?!" He looked at him with wide eyes.

"Then who you think I am?Your delusion?"Jungkook chuckle.

"No... How can this happen...Yah,hyung!!!!"He run toward him, hugging him tightly."I HATE YOU, JEON JUNG KOOK!!! "He cries so badly but he know that he don't have to wait anymore.

Meanwhile, somebody is watching them above.

"See they look so cute together,Joonie!!!!"A guy in pink shirt says while hitting the another guys that sit beside him.

"Yah!! Stop it, Kim Seok Jin!!! "He pushes the guy name Kim Seok Jin.

"JOONIE!!! DON LIKE THIS PLAY WITH MEEEE!!! "Seok Jin shake the guy shoulder non stop.

"YAHHHHHH!! YOU TWO KEEP QUITE IDIOTTTTTT!!! I'M STILL A PATIENT YAH!!!! LOOK, I HAD TO ACT A STUPID DRAMA WITH YOU ALL!!! I THOUGHT THE GUN IS JUST A TOY BUT WHO ASK YOU ALL TO USE THE REAL GUN!!! "The guy behind them shout out loudly.

"Oops, sorry Hoseok.."Seok Jin stuck out his tongue and continue:"Well, Jimin.You can come out now,now the only problem left is we need to explain all the problem with those two again. "He sight.

--
Hey, guys. So this is the another endung~I know this is bad but at least everybody is save~~~~GOOD ENDING HOHOHO ~~~Those ppl that like the horse so much,there's no reason for you to be sad or angry alr huh~~😂😂😂😂

If you all done mind about it, welcome to have a look on my new story Spirit.Thanks for my supporter~~~luv you guys so much and sorry about every mistake that I did before.Thank you so much😀

❤Taetaekook4life❤