Chapter 6

Hey guys!!! Finally Hwarang is release!!! OMG,its really nice!!!!Anyway sorry for late update,i'm really sorry,please forgive me...(;_;)I just get back the phone , it doesn't working well so my father send it to repair... I'm sorry ✨

#Even if I die,its you~(≧▽≦)

--
  “Tae..tae hyung ah..wa.. wait...I'm..coming...”Jungkook couldn't helped himself but his was really suffered in pain,he felt that he was getting weaker these day.He knew it ....maybe time was almost getting nearer..maybe he was gonna to left this world.

--

  "Oppa!! Please open the door for me! I have got something to tell you, quickly open the door please!”Hyora noticed that Taehyung seem down lately and even worst the pass few days,she wanted to comfort him but he rejected her countless times. She can only try her best to care for him, make him felt comfortable, and makes sure he never gets lonely.

  “Hyora, please leave me alone...Just for today, ok?”Taehyung tried his very best to answer Hyora.

  “Okay,oppa...sleep early.” Hyora was disappointed, but at least Taehyung talked to her,she promised Aunt Kim that Taehyung will go to school with her.

--
  “Taehyung,its me Jungkook!” Jungkook stood outside Taehyung's window,he could not let him know about his current condition right now.

  “Hy...hyung?” He quickly walked towards the window and opened it.

  “Sorry,Taehyung... I was late right? Mianhae...” Jungkook let himself in to Taehyung's room

  “It's okay hyung, are you okay? I got a feeling that something bad have happened to you,” Taehyung holded Jungkook's hand while talking. He was really afraid that something bad might happened to his hyung.

  “Ah! I'm ok, don worry.”Jungkook was trying really hard to withstand the pain,he was really uncomfortable and was afraid he can't withstand it.

  “Hyung,my mom want me to go school...But I'm really scared...I don't want to go....people will bully me again like all these years...” he said while lowering his head, in fact he was already shivering.

  “Ermmm...y...you don't have to worry about it, I will stay by your side..." Jungkook sat on the bed, his head was really in pain but he could not leave Taehyung now when he need him the most.

Thank you so much hyung!” Jungkook was always there to help him when he need any help.

"Tae, if there is nothing else, hyung need to do something, bye! ” He said, standing up.

  “Okay, hyung...goodbye!” Taehyung gave Jungkook a hug.

--

  “Ahhh....it hurts...." Jungkook walked slowly down the streets. Soon, he can no longer withstand the pain and his visions went blurry. Then, everything went black.

--

  Sorry guys,this chapter is really short right?(・o・)I'm sorry,i will going to write as long as I could at next chapter.Fighting!!!!!(you all can discuss Hwarang with me,ahahaha,i like  the actors in the drama,btw Park Seo Joon is really good in acting(≧▽≦)

❤Taetaekook4life❤