Chapter 14-Must read

GUYS I'M SORRY FOR LATE UPDTE I'M SO SORRY BTW EXAM WAS ENDED THANKS GOD~CELEBRATE GUYSSSSS (THIS GIRL DOESN'T KNOW THAT ANOTHER EXAM IS WAITING FOR HER  SOON)ヽ(^。^)ノヽ(^。^)ノヽ(^。^)ノ

--
(Listen the piano ver while read this)

Jimin is able to hear the beating of his heart. But this time it was faster than the usual beat. A drop of sweat rolled down from his forehead. They remain silently....trying their best not to make a single sound, even if they need to breathe.

  Suddenly the weird presence surrounded them again. Taehyung starts to feel dizzy and he couldn't breathe.

  "Yah!! Taehyung,are you-"

   I have finally found you Kim Taehyung....

  Before he can finish his words, a black figure of a man appeared before them and helped the falling little boy to stand up.

  Jimin, in a swift minute stood in front of Taehyung, ready to protect him from any danger.

  "W...Who are you?" Jimin spoke, his voice was shaking from all that's happening before him. The person standing in front of him is a guy with black mask and black coat. He tried to figure out who the figure was but it's too dark, he couldn't see his face clearly.

  "What's wrong Jimin..? Who is he?" Taehyung is grabbing the edge of Jimin's shirt, feeling confused. Did something happen to Jungkook hyung? ...Please don't...please...

  The person made an evil laugher as he began to move in front but kept silent.

  "WHO ARE YOU?!" Jimin groaned. Honestly, he was scared...literally scared that the person in front of him will hurt them, scared that he couldn't protect Taehyung.

   The person used his 'invisible' eyes and glare at Jimin.

"Just shut up and follow me."

"Tae...Do you know who is he? Is he Jungkook?" Jimin ask while following the black masked guy.

  Taehyung shook his head. He can't be Jungkook, right? Jungkook's attitude is not that bad...plus their voices are different....

--

   The sound of rusting door could be heard clearly, his heartbeat was beating rapidly. Did he take him to meet Jungkook?

  "Come in," He said.

  Jimin grabbed Taehyung's wrist, guiding him into the room.

  "Can you tell me who are you now?" Jimin stared at the guy in front him. The guy was playing with his lighter.

  While playing with his lighter, "Is my name really that important to you?"

  "Just say it, idiot!"

  "Well...My name is Jung Hoseok." He said.

  "Where is Jungkook?" Taehyung doesn't care who he was, what his name was, the only thing that he wants to know was where Jungkook is.

  "He is died dude," Hoseok walked toward him and whispered softly.

"But Taehyung....I can get back your sight...do you want it?" A smirk was formed on his face.

  Taehyung and Jimin stood still. They couldn't belived their ears. No....it can't be....no...he's lying.... Taehyung shook his head hardly, his eyes grew watery. "DO NOT LIE TO ME....."

  "Just tell me, do you want to get back your sight?" Hoseok's facial expression starts to change, he serious now.

  "Wh...Where is Jungkook? I have to find him now..." Taehyung raised up his voice, questioning Hoseok.

  "I already told you he is died due to the over usage of parapsychology. You do know that he  live for 310 years, don't you? The more he use his parapsychology, he gets weaker faster. That's why he's dead." Hoseok said while ruffling his hair, telling Taehyung about this like it's nothing.

  "W-what? It can't be.....This this not real....." Tears start streaming down like an overflowed fountain.

  He can felt that a part of his heart was broken, life wasn't meaningful anymore without Jungkook. He's the most important person in his life. Jungkook is the only one that cheered  him up when he was sad, he was the only one who still wanted to be friends with him after that accident. To him, Jungkook is not just a friend, he was like his brother, his family. [and his......his soulmate] (lol,i'm just kidding HAHAHHA😂😂😂)

   "Taehyung...." Jimin moved forward to him and embrace him, trying his best to comfort him.

"Why....Why does he have to die? He didn't use his powers...."

Suddenly, he remember that day when San Hee bullied him......did jungkook use his powers that day?......No no no. Even though he used it, it's just once....right?

"Well, he told me to keep it as a secret but since you want to know I'll just tell you the truth. Kim Taehyung.....the real reason why he isn't here anymore is actually because of you. He ask me to get your sight back and....he use his life as exchange."

  Taehyung stood blankly, he couldn't accept the fact that Jungkook would just end his life to get back his sight........Jungkook-ah.....please tell me this is not real....that this is all a dream.....you promised that you will stay by my side... forever, right? Th...then why did you choose to leave me....? Why.....?

Taehyung get off the cold cement floor and walked towards Hoseok.

                  "Just save Jungkook...."

Irritated Hoseok pulled down his mask, "It's impossible Taehyung, he is already died. I need to give you back your sight no matter what, I have already promise him."

  "I just want to meet him, please.....I want to meet him...Just once..,i'm begging you...Please...." Tae is kneeling down, begging Hoseok to let him meet Jungkook. [Ma poor baby don be sad tho('Д⊂ヽ ]

  Hoseok didn't reply. He pulled Taehyung up from the ground, forcing him to sit on the dusty chair.

  "JUNGHOSEOK!DON YOU DARE HURT HIM!" Jimin was now taking full precautions towards Hoseok.

  "Jimin...calm down...just calm down, i will be fine...." The world is so unfair....why.....I missed you Jungkook....

At the same time, Jimin noticed that Hoseok took out something from his coat. Is that a gun..? He looked up at Hoseok and realized that he is smirking.........Nooooo!!!!!!!

Hoseok lifted up the gun and point at Taehyung. "Do you even know who i am? You think that i will promise that stupid f**ker so easily?" He laughed.

 "NOOOO!"Jimin run toward Taehyung.The next minute,he heard a loud sound.

Blood.....alot of blood.

-----A/N-----

('・ω・') ('・ω・')

Sorry but I'm still alive...keke..

This story is terrible~don blame me cause I'm a psycho....(・∀・)
J-hope... j-hope....I had no idea about this HAHAHHA...I don know a single thing~😱😱

Btw,how about Taehyung? Should he die or watever...Hehehe..Any opinion?

LOVE FROM THE PSYCHO~~

--

❤Taetaekook4life❤