Chapter 5

“I miss you so much hyung, ” Taehyung whispered to Jungkook.

  “You didn't change at all, Taehyung.” Jungkook showed his gummy smile.

  Tears started to flow down from Taehyung's eyes. He remembered clearly during his primary school, Jungkook was the only one who cared about him. During that time, his tablemate bullied him. They accused him as a murder who killed a kitten that stayed near the school. He didn't, he didn't do that. He just wanted to burry the poor kitten who died in an accident. His classmates saw that and told everybody in his class that he killed the kitten. People started to avoid him, bullied him. He was hurt deeply... no one believed him...

  He meet Jungkook that time.The second time he meet him in the park again.

*Flashback*

  Taehyung was so upset, he hated this world so badly. Suddenly, Jungkook appeared out of nowhere.

  “Taehyung, why are you crying?” Jungkook took a seat beside him.

  “Hy...hyung... Why..... Why everybody hate me, I lost my only friend.... they hate me so mu..much.” Taehyung can't stop crying, he hugged Jungkook, hoping for comfort...

  “Don't cry, Hyung will help you so don't cry, ok? Hyung will be your friend.hugging Taehyung back in return.

  “Really? ” Taehyung raised up his head, looking at Jungkook.

Jungkook nodded,“Of course, I will never lie to you.

The next day in school, he didn't know why but his friends hang out and talk to him like nothing has ever happened. His tablemate apologised to him. He doesn't know why their attitude all changed in just one day. He believed that Jungkook hyung helped him. He went back to the park, hoping to see his Hyung again but no matter how long or how many times he waited, he never see hyung again.

*End of flashback*

--

  “What happen to your eyes? ” Jungkook seem shocked when he saw Taehyung's eyes. They were no longer dark brown but lightish brown.

  “I lose my sight in an accident...”  He was trying to hold back his tears

  “Wh..what?” He couldn't believed that Taehyung was blind. He still remember those eyes, the dark brown eyes.

--
  “Oppa, come out and have your dinner!” Hyora knocked on his bedroom door.

  “Hyung, I need to go now. I'm sorry, can we talk later? ”

  “Ok, maybe tomorrow. Oh ya, you should keep this feather. When you need any help, I will come over immediately. You just have to make sure the feather is in sight of any moon or sunlight.” Jungkook handed a white feather to Taehyung.

  “Okay. Thank you so much hyung.” A broad smile showed on his face.

--

  “Taetae, just now I heard you talking to yourself, are you feeling alright?” Hyora gave a worried look.

  “Oh it's nothing...” Taehyung walked to the dinning table without any hesitate.

  “Don't lie to me, I know something is wrong, you keep mumbling to yourself, are you talking to a ghost?”

  “Can you please shut your mouth?! I'm trying so hard to get along with you but you always make it seem impossible!!” he snapped.

  “And please, I don't believe in such things.”

--

  “Taehyung, Mom wants to tell you something, come to my room after you have finished your dinner.” Miss Shin started to collect the dirty utensils on the table.

  “Yes mom...” He had this feeling that there is something bad awaiting him.

  After he finished his dinner, Taehyung head to his mom's room. He lightly knocked on the door three times. The door was answered by his mom.

  “Come in, sit on the bed with me,” Miss Shin took a sip of coffee.

  “Eomma, what do you want to tell me?”

  “Okay.... Taehyung...Just listen first, you are going to school next week with Hyora,” Miss Shin took another sip of her coffee.

  Taehyung frowned.“Wh..what? School?” It has been such a long time ever sinced he hear that word.

  “I know that people might bully you again that is why Hyora is there, she can look after you plus there is nothing you can do at home, right?”

  What? Eomma wants a girl to protect me? Impossible....“No...I don't want to, Hyora is a girl, she even needs me to protect her, how can she protect me?” Taehyung said.

  “Its ok Taehyung, its not the same school that you went before. Trust mom and Hyora, ok?” Miss Shin patted on Taehyung's shoulder.

  “HELL NO!!! I DON'T EVER WANT TO GO BACK TO THAT SH*T PLACE, EVEN IF IT'S ANOTHER SCHOOL, I JUST HATE SCHOOL!!!”

[please pardon me, this is my first time using all these words online] (゜-゜) (._.)

Taehyung grabbed his walking stick , use his fastest speed and rushed to his room.

  “Yah! Taehyung!! Kim Taehyung!!!” Miss Shin yelled at the top of her lungs but to no avail.

--

  “Noooooooooo, I don't want....I don't want to go school....” Taehyung cried. He suddenly though of Jungkook and took out the white feather from his pocket.

  He moved to the window and raised it under the moonlight. After quite some time, Jungkook didn't appeared. He continue waiting but there was still no sign of Jungkook's presence...

  “Hyung...where are you...? You said you will be there when I needed help but you didn't come...” Tears start to  stroll down from his cheeks.

--
Ahehehe...it's longer this time (・∀・) any suggestions or questions, please do not hesitate to

❤Taetaekook4life❤