Chapter 8

“Who the hell dared to push me?!” San Hee yelled. She can't see Jungkook, of course.

  “Just shut up, you b*tch!” He used his magic to make sure that only San Hee can hear his voice.

  “San Hee, just go back to your seat, Mrs Jone is coming soon.” Jimin pulled her to her seat.

  “Class, keep quiet!!! What's all the fuss about?” Mrs Jone said while walking in the class. She is a woman in her mid-40s with short hair. She was wearing lipstick in reddish colour.

  “Taehyung, are you ok?”Jungkook asked him. He doesn't have a place to sit so he sat on the floor.

  “I'm ok hyung. Don't do this next time,ok?People may notice you, and I don't want anything to happen to you,” Taehyung whispered.

  “I don't care about that, I'm here to protect you, there's nothing else that I can do.” Jungkook said while lying down on the floor.

--

  It was finally recess, everybody was leaving  the class except for 4 students→ San Hee, Hyora, Jimin and Taehyung.

  “Jimin yah, you can go have your meal, I need to ask San Hee something.” Hyora tried her best to smile at Jimin. She needed to ask San Hee, her past with Taehyung, and so maybe she can figure out why she is bullying him.

  “Hey, don't forget I'm the class monitor. I won't leave before you guys, besides, I must lock the door," Jimin replied.

  “Yah!!! I don't have all the time in the world, you better be quick," San Hee sat on her table.

  “Ok, I'm here to warn you, do not bully Taehyung, he didn't do anything wrong."

  “Yah, Kim Hyora, who do you think you are?You better get lost you stupid b*tch!” (Omg,i didn't use this word before ٩(๑'^´๑)۶) San Hee used her fingers and pushed Hyora's head hardly, causing her to stumble a little.

  Taehyung was worried, he didn't want things like this to happen to her but be can't do anything, he can't helped Hyora. 'I....I'm useless...’ he thought.

  “I'm his cousin!!!! Do not bully him for no unnecessary reasons!!! Do you know that you are very childish?!? At this age you are still bullying people in your class while others are busy studying, hoping to get into their dream college. But with your attitude like this, how are you ever going to get into a good college??” Hyora snapped, she could't bear with it any longer.

Her last sentence seems to get on San Hee's nerves.

"YAHHH!!!” San Hee attempted to slap Hyora but Jimin stopped her just in time.

  “Chill girls! There is no point fighting, you can just discuss,ok?” Jimin let go of San Hee's hand

  “Aishhh Park Jimin, when do your ever know anything? Just because you are the class monitor does not mean I will listen to whatever you say!!! Get out of my sight!!!” San Hee yelled at Jimin's face.

  “Hyora, just go...please don't bother about me anymore..." Taehyung grabbed her wrist, he didn't want Hyora to involved in it. He wanted more time, maybe he could sort out the problem with San Hee.

  Hyora stared at Taehyung fiercely, 'I only want to protect you, why can't you understand?’ Her heart was broken into pieces. "I...I hate you!!" She ran out of the classroom while rubbing off her tears that rolled down her cheeks.

“You better be careful Kim Taehyung, what a failure!!!” San Hee laughed wickedly and walked out of class.

  “Are you ok?” Jimin asked Taehyung.

  Taehyung didn't gave him a reply, he just stand up and leave.

--

  “Park Jimin! Why did you care about the new student so much ?” A guy who have black Raven hair asked Jimin.

  “He is my tablemate.” Jimin patted the guy's shoulder and leave.

  “Don't you all think he is stupid?” The raven hair guy asked his friend. They all nodded in agreement.

--

  “Taehyung! Where are you going?”Jungkook chased Taehyung. He was not in good condition ever since recess, now it was already after school and he still look weak.

  “Don't care about me...just leave me alone.....”

  “Can't we just go home? I will always be there for you Taehyung!” Jungkook grabbed his wrist hoping he would change his mind.

  “BUT YOU WEREN'T THERE WHEN I NEED HELP!!!!” Taehyung shouted at Jungkook, he can't control the tears that keep streaming down his face......
--

❤Taetaekook4life❤