Chapter 9

Sorry for my late update XD

“Hyora, how is school? Quickly prepare for...”!Before Miss Shin could finish her sentence, Hyora ran back to her room. "What's wrong with this girl? Taehyung?” She asked, frowning.

  “I don't know...” Taehyung slowly walked back to his room.

  “Did anything bad happen?” Miss Shin scratched her head, thinking hard.

--

  “Taehyung, it's me Jungkook.” Jungkook stood outside Taehyung's window, calling him.

  He didn't replied. He didn't know how to meet Jungkook, when he shout at him. Jungkook must hate him now.

  “Taetae, don't be like this please. I'm so sorry, please forgive me.” Jungkook looked down. He didn't know Taehyung and San Hee past. He wasn't there when Taehyung needed him.

"If you don't want me here, I will never come and disturb you again...I have never regret meeting you, never regret being by your side but maybe this is it...goodbye..."

  Maybe this is the last day....the day we meet...Taehyung...thanks for everything. A stream of tears flowed down his cheeks, he wiped them and left.

"Wa...wait!!!" Before Taehyung could stop him, he disappeared into thin air...

--

  “Hyora!!” Taehyung knocked on her bedroom door.

  “Wh...what do you want!?” She felt so ashamed of her behaviour in school just now.

   “I'm so sorry! Pls forgive me!!” Taehyung felt weird and awkward so he apologized quickly and left.

  “Okay. Wait What..? Kim Taehyung!” Hyora quickly opened her door but she only saw Taehyung's door closing. His apology caused her to smile broadly.

--

  “Kim Taehyung! Nice to meet you huh!” Just when Taehyung arrived in class, San Hee appeared.

  Taehyung starts to panick. Jungkook...where are you now, I need you... (I NEED YOU GIRL!!!!)

  “Where is your cousin, Kim Hyora? I don't see her here today~” San Hee smirked.

  Hyora was not here, she didn't come to school today. She had a hard fever.His Mom only accompany him to the school gate and left for work.

   “Why do you even care?!” Taehyung was walking to his seat but San Hee pushed him hard on the floor. Some students started to yell but none of them came out to help Taehyung.

  “Kim Taehyung!! Today is your last day staying here! I'm sure you look forward to it huh?!” After she finished her words,she kicked Taehyung in the stomach, hard.

  He groaned in pain. Where are you?Jungkook...where are you now...I'm sorry, hyung....

  San Hee kicked him again and again. He feel like dying. He wanted to shout for help but his energy seems to be draining out of him.

  “YAH! LEE SAN HEE!!!” Jimin came shouting in the top of this voice. He saw San Hee bullying Taehyung again, when he looked at Taehyung, he doesn't know why but he felt so painful inside. He doesn't know why San Hee is always bullying Taehyung, he just know that he need to protect this poor child, who didn't do anything wrong.

  “Park Jimin, just go back to your seat, don't be stupid!” San Hee pushed his shoulder but Jimin saw it coming and dodged it.

  "Lee San Hee, you better stop it, I have already called Mrs Jone! If you do not want to get in trouble, you better stop, NOW!!” Jimin pulled Taehyung up and asked "Are you alright?Can you stand up? Let's go to the medical room, you need some rest.”

  Taehyung didn't answer him, he was in so much pain, he feel like dying this moment. All he remembered was Jungkook.

  “Oh, Jimin! What's wrong with him?” The school nurse asked worriedly when she saw Taehyung's condition. She quickly prepared some medicine and start cleaning his wound.

  Jimin helped Taehyung laid down on the medical bed. "You don't have to worry, I'm here to help you, I didn't mean to hurt you.” Jimin looked at the guy infront him. His face was filled with bruise, he already cannot stand it by just looking at Taehyung's bruise, how can he stand all that beating?

  Taehyung was already asleep but he keep on mumbling somebody's name.

  “What..what did you say?” Jimin tried to listen to what he is saying but Taehyung suddenly grabbed his wrist.

  “I'm so sorry......Jungkook......Please come back...... please.....” A drop of tear flowed down from his right eye.

--

❤Taetaekook4life❤