The CEO's Trio ~ Fourty

Vote💋Comment💋Follow

*

*

The car was silent as Sebastian drove us from the most expensive shopping trip, I've ever been on to our next suprise destination.

"Sebastian, where are you taking me?" I questioned as I began fidgeting with the chanel bag, he'd bought me so much already, I felt really guilty.

"It's a been a while since it was just to two of us." He commented, completely ignoring my question.

"It has to be cheap, okay? You've already spent so much on me."

"And I will continue to spend more, money is not an issue." He reminded me, placing his warm hand on my thigh and gently caressing it.

I turned to face him, his eyes hadn't left the road but his hand was still slowly stroking my thigh, "You don't have to."

"I want to." He turned to face me and smiled.

I beamed back at him.

  September Song began playing on the radio, breaking out comfortable silence.

But it felt nice to just be with him.

Yesterday, I'd fallen asleep before he had the chance to explain anything.

"Are we here yet?" I questioned taking his phone and typing in his password, which was obviously 'SOOOR.' I'd changed it when he'd gotten a new phone and suprisingly he hadn't changed it.

"No," He continued stroking my thigh, raising the Ted Baker dress that he'd bought me and insisted I wore, "Soon."

I swiped through his million apps until I landed on piano tiles 2.

I scrolled through the music, clicking on 'River Flows in You.' by Yiruma. I watched the advert and began to play.

"This is so the song that I'm going to play at my wedding." I blurted out, clicking faster on the tiles as the song began to speed up.

"Is that so?" Sebastian replied, turning into a narrower road.

"Yeah, I don't know why, I just really like it. I just find it really like romantic, and like relaxing." I shrugged, pressing on the wrong key.

"Definetly romantic." He teased, parking the car and stepping out, before rushing to the other side and opening the door for me, "But I'll.. er... keep that in mind."

"Close your eyes." He brought his lips to my ear, sending shivers down my spine. I closed my eyes and listened to him, lock up the car door before holding my waist and leading me inside, "I can only hope you like my suprise."

I felt the A/C against my skin as we entered the building and heard music blasting through very loud speakers as we neared out destination.

"Open your eyes." He whispered, I opened my eyes and looked around the hall.

So many people, but my eyes landed on a girl wearing a baby blue dress and grinning at me.

"Anita!" I squealed, rushing over towards her and pulling her into a tight hug.

It had been ages since, I've seen her.

"Can't breathe." She coughed out as I loosened my tight grip, but still didn't let go of her, incase this was just a dream. I didn't want it to be a dream.