The CEO's Trio ~ Fourteen

Please vote comment follow

*in the midst of editing, very messy, apologies x

Thank you for #225 in Romance 😊

Enjoy ⬇⬇

Chapter 14| Dinner Date?

-----------&&&&--------------

"Daddy says I'm a princess and I can have whatever I want." Olivia hissed placing both hands on her hips and smirking.

"Daddy also said if you don't listen to Rylee then you can just forget about your Princess Party cause' it ain't happening" I sassed placing both hands on my hips.

"The choice is yours Olivia, be a good girl and get ready for school or be a brat and get no party and no party equals no presents"

"You're such a bully, I hate you" she yelled stomping off into her room with Oliver following not far behind. When Olivia was at school he was an angel with Urge incontinence.

He literally peed everywhere and anywhere. Everywhere except for the potty which was always around when he had to pee.

He just loved to take the piss.

I sighed and picked up Olive. She rested her head on my shoulder as I casually strolled to the kitchen to pack Olivia's lunch.

She had started school and dance class almost a month ago and it was so stressful, half the time I felt like a single parent trying to provide for her children because their father was never around.

"I'm ready!!" Olivia yelled walking into the kitchen with her hair let down. Something that was not allowed at her school. I placed Olive on the kitchen floor to which she tried to crawl on it.

"Come let me do your hair real quick" I mumbled pulling her close to me and pulling out one of the spare hairbands that I always wore on my wrist.

"Ew I don't want your nasty hands touching my clean hair" she hissed pushing me away from her and smacking my hand.

"Olivia stay still or no party" I threatened, she stood stiller than a statue waiting patiently for me to finish with her blonde curls.

I tightened her ponytail and picked up Olive again. She played with her hair for a bit while staring at me.

"What" I couldn't help but snap as I placed her lunchbox in her school bag and filled up her bottle with water before placing it in her bag and zipping it up.

"I just wondering why you're so ugly" she thought out loud scratching her chin thoughtfully.

"I was also wondering why you're so spoilt" I also thought out loud handing her her school bag "Is Jane and her mum going to pick you up or am I?"

"Jane's mummy is taking us both to dance but you have to pick both of us" she said slipping on her designer jacket.

"Do you have your dance stuff?" I asked her zipping up her coat then buttoning it up

"Yeah in my bag" she replied tapping her foot impatiently and pointing at her bag that sat on her back.

"See you soon" I mumbled kissing her forehead to which she quickly wiped off and ran off to be with Penelope, Jane's mother who was clearly crushing on Sebastian.

Not that I cared or anything.

I turned around to look at Oliver who was sat on Winstons back riding him like a horse around the already messy living room. Olive was sitting up on the couch, her thumb in her mouth looking confused as hell.