The CEO's Trio ~ Seventeen

Please vote comment and follow ❤

*There is a mild mature scene in this chapter.

Chapter 19| Hurt.

*

*

"Sebastian!" I called as I began to run the bath water, "Can you put the chicken in the oven?"

He didn't reply but I heard the sound of the oven door shut, so he must've done it.

I caught a glimpse of Oliver, who was running up and down the hallway, buttnaked.

Olive on the other hand was just sitting in her baby bath seat, admiring her hands. I believe she only found out they existed yesterday and couldn't stop staring at them like they were some sort of evil sea creature.

I filled up the bath to a certain level before placing Olive inside it. She kicked her legs in the water, reaching out and trying to grab the small toys that I had out inside there.

I crawled out of the bathroom and snatched Oliver. He giggled, as he tried to push my hands away and escape. I lifted him and dragged him into the bath.

Him and Olive splashed around for a little while, playing in the foamy water, while I scrubbed their bodies and washed their hair, we finished a lot quicker than I had expected.

"Who's the cutest little boy?" I cooed as I took the towel and wrapped it around Oliver, pulling him out of the bath.

"Winnie!" He exclaimed clapping his hands as I rolled my eyes, of course he'd say Winston.

I placed Oliver on the potty, so he could go if needed. I could tell he didn't like it, but surprisingly he wasn't making a fuss.

Next I took out Olive, I wrapped her towel around her small body, and began to drain the bath. Oliver stood up and grinned at me.

"Done." He pointed proudly at the potty and I clapped my hands, "Well done Oyie!" He complimented himself, as I took his hand and led him into the nursery.

First I quickly dressed up Oliver, as I could tell Olive was getting hangry, and wanted to eat.

Oliver ran off to go and find Olive and I began feeding Olive, while waiting for Sebastian to call me and tell me my chicken is ready.

Olive was such an easy baby, she never put up a fight when it came to good and almost instantly fell asleep afterwards.

But today was different, she pushed me away multiple times and kept on turning her head, almost like she wasn't hungry. But then she would cry when I left her to sleep.

I had just changed her diaper, so she wasn't uncomfortable and she kept on refusing food,  so she clearly wasn't hungry, but whenever I put her down the waterworks began.

  Sebastian clearly hadn't heard me, because the smell of smoke wafted up my nose.

God, where was he?

I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around Olive, before rushing off downstairs to the kitchen, where my chicken was burning.

I turned off the oven, checking to see if my chicken was burnt.

"Thank you Jesus." I whispered, as I looked my perfectly cooked chicken. Olive squirmed, reaching out for the chicken, even though she couldn't eat it.

I slammed the oven door shut before running back upstairs and quickly dressing up Olive in her pyjamas.

  I cut the chicken, splitting it evenly between all four of us. I wrapped Olivia's up and put it in the fridge, as she wasn't home to eat it and helped feed Oliver, even though he was capable of doing it himself.