The CEO's Trio ~ Twenty

NOT EDITED 😝

🔹Vote🔸Comment🔸Follow🔹

This chapter is kinda crappy. It's just a stepping stone for the next

***

"Why aren't you getting dressed for work?" I asked Sebastian who was slumped on the couch with his phone in his hand and his hands down his pants.

"It's not what it looks like." He muttered not bothering to move his hand or any part of his body for that matter, "But if I was, know that it'll be to a picture of you."

Ugh. This man was really testing my patience.

"Please go to work," I begged. He was wearing the adidas tracksuit bottoms and a nike shirt that clung to his perfect abs. He had no sense of fashion whatsoever.

"Do you really want to get rid of me that much?" he asked innocently, batting his long eyelashes at me.

"Yes now please go." I replied grabbing his arm and trying to pull him up.

"Why are you all dressed up? Where are you going?" He questioned sitting up and removing his hands from his pants.

"The kids and I are going grocery shopping and party shopping." I answered honestly.

"Ooh seems fun," he smiled

"I'll invite myself since I know you're not going to invite me." he added after a few minutes of silence.

"You're not invited and that's final." I scowled and that just seemed to amuse him more to the point that he started to laugh.

"But baby," he pouted taking my hand in his and kissing it softly, "I want to come, I'll miss you while you're gone."

"You can come, but only to hold the bags and that's it." I came to an agreement and he nodded his head smiling. "And its not because I can't do it myself but it's because I'll be with three kids and they'll be lots to carry."

"Ok, my strong independent woman. I'll be your extra helping hand." He grinned.

I sighed and rolled my eyes at him childishness before leaving the room and leaving him to his own devices.

"Oliver." I called walking into his dark room and switching on the lights. Oliver lay on the floor with the blanket over his whole body and his bum in the air.

"Aww." I scooped him up in my arms and placed him on his bed pulling the blanket off his face. It was nice watching Oliver sleep. The house was always quiet while he napped. I pulled his hair out of his face and tucked it behind his ear. It was so long. Nearly longer than mine.

I stood up and switched off the lights again and left the room, then I walked into the nursery where Olive had started taking her maps instead of in my bedroom and turned on the light.

Olive was also asleep but as soon as the light switched on she awoke and started to gurgle to herself as she did.

I watched her as she reached up and stared at herself in awe at the magic mirror which warped your face.

"Hey baby." I cooed picking her up and resting her head on my shoulder as I took her to the kitchen walking past her very annoying father.

"Ay Rylee come here real quick." Sebastian called just as I had started to feed Olive. This better be important.

"Come then I'm not going to bite you, not yet anyway." then he winked teasingly and gestured for me to come over. He turned up his brightness and showed me a picture.