38: Did You Just Quote The Song...

Start from the beginning

"Can we hear some of it?" Asked Dakota. "Yeah." I said moving to open the laptop. I played a couple of her videos then dinner was ready. After dinner we watched a movie again then Matt and I went to bed.

We went in and got changed then sat on the bed. "Hey can I ask you something?" I asked. "Of course." He said. "Tomorrow can I ask Poppy if he'll drive you and me down to the apartment so we can hang out there for a while and I can see Sabrina?" I asked.

"I'd love to." He said and I smiled and kissed him. We held the kiss and he fell back on to the bed, arms wrapped around me. I tangled my hands in his hair and lightly pulled. He let out a quiet moan and flipped us.

He rested his hands on my waist and lightly grinded. I let out a small moan, a couple of minutes later we were both laying on our backs, catching our breath, as it had been taken away because of the making out.

"And while we're down there we can have 'fun'" I said with a smirk. "Oh, I'd enjoy that." He said and I laughed. "I know you would, so would I." I said then shut the light off and laid down. I fell asleep to the sound of his breathing.

The next day I woke up and got up and got changed. When I was done changing I looked over to Matt who was sat up and biting his lip. "Definitely can't wait until we get back to the apartment." he said.

"Somebody's horny." I said with a light laugh. "Well my gorgeous girlfriend was just changing in front of me. It's gonna get me turned on." He said and pecked my lips. I gave him a kiss, deepening it then pulling away and going out in the front room with a smile on my face.

"What are you smiling at?" Asked Nanny. Matt walked down the hall to the front room. "She's smiling because she's being a tease." He said and I laughed again. "I'm gonna so get you back for that." He said leaning up against the wall.

"I'm so scared." I said sarcasticly. He raised his eyebrows. "You just wait and see." He said then went to go get a drink of water then came and sat beside me. "I was told that teasing can lead to a bad relationship." Said Dakota.

"Let me gues, sex ed class?" I asked and she nodded. "Yeah, they say that. But it depends on the type of relationship. They say that teasing can lead to an abusive relationship or one of the partners getting pressured into something they don't want to. But I know for a fact that Matt would never do that to me, and I would never ever do that to anyone." I said.

"How can you be sure though?" She asked. "Well, with me, when I met Matt I was still a virgin, and for about 4 months Matt and I didn't sleep together. He was obviously not a virgin but he didn't pressure me into anything, so I know he never would. Also he knows that I would dump his ass so fast he wouldn't know what happened and I would tell my brother who would beat the shit out of him." I said.

"Yeah, and A. I would never do that. B. I wouldn't want to lose her because I know she wouldn't stand for it. C. If I ever tried she would be able to fight me off, no matter how strong I am because she knows how to wrestle me and would be able to get out of my grip and out of the house. C. she's right her brother would beat the shit out of me if not kil me. And D. She would probably go to the cops and I don't want my ass thrown in jail." Matt said and I agreed.

Later that day I asked Poppy if he would take Matt and I to the apartment so we could stay there for a couple days. So, tomorrow he was gonna drive us down, then come and pick us up so we can go get a rental car.

Then Matt and I would pick the guys up from the airport. The band was flying in first, then the crew would be in a couple of hours later. Cassadee and her band would be with All Time Low. We would get a van, and poppy was gonna help with driving the guys.

The next day Poppy drove Matt and I down to the apartment. By the time we got back we were both tired so we went to sleep.

The next day we walked down to the lake and walked along the path hand in hand. We walked across the bridge, down about an hour and then to the board walk and walked along there. It was a long walk but I didn't care.