Another Announcement!!!

For those who are following me, check out all of my stories. WhiteRose: I'm in love with a criminal is my very first story and has now a second story. It explains much more about how Summer survived when Jaune stabbed her and also how she defeated Salem. It also gonna confuse you if you haven't read the first story.

Another whiterose  story, the WhiteRose: The Rose above the Snowflake is about Ruby disguising as a boy while guarding Weiss. Team RWBY and JNPR's past bloodlines had sinned on Jaune's father, the King of Vale but given another chance in life to atone for their sins. Now, Ruby and the others must do what their relatives can't do, defeating Salem to protect the world.

My very first bumblebee called, Bumblebee: The Brawler and the Ninja. This story took place when Blake sacrificed herself just to convince the White Fang to be on their side when facing Salem. ~Spoiler~ If you hadn't read my first story, then you will have trouble understanding it. The White Fang brainwashed Blake into killing Red Reaper. Yang stepped in to protect her sister when she saw Blake's the one  doing it. Will she ever come back to them or continue be their enemy? ~Spoiler~

Finally, I'm very excited to announce this. I have another WhiteRose story. It's called WhiteRose: Another chance in life. I won't give you any important details but only this: Ruby and Yang is a prodigy at anything. Semblance is very rare and only few have it. Because of having semblance, Blake is on the wanted list of the White Fang. Weiss however, gave up her title of being an heiress and ran away. That's it.

For now, I will finish all of this. After all of this, I will start another Bumblebee along with Arkos and ReNora. But before that, have fun reading all of my current stories. WhiteRose11Z out!