Chapter 1: Not a good way to start the day!

~~Hi guys, This is my first time to write about RWBY related. I hope you guys like it. Have Fun!~~

~~Weiss' POV~~

It's a good day to start Weiss' work. It's all good until this happens. "Oh no, I'm 5 minutes late!", Weiss screamed, "Gonna go hurry to the station!" Weiss was getting dressed until her phone rings so loud, BEEEEEEPPP! GOT A CALL ! BEEEEEEPPP! ~Ugh! What now?!?~ Weiss thought to herself. It was her Boss, Chief Vasilias, "Ms. Schnee, I know you're the best of the best in the HQ but, DON'T TAKE IT FOR GRANTED!!!" "I'm on my way Sir!", Weiss said. ~Alright Chief, What do you have in store for me?~ Weiss thought.

~~End of POV~~

At the HQ

"Alright, I'm here. Reporting for duty Sir! Now what is my next assignment Chief?" Weiss said. "Please drop the formalities, you do know you can call me Neptune right?" Chief Vasilias said with wink to Weiss. "I do know that. It's just less respectful when calling you on your first name Chief. So what's my next assignment?" Weiss said rolling her eyes. "Oh right. Well, you and your friend, Private Belladonna is handling the No. 1 Gang in the streets of Vale, the J.C. Led by that Jaune Arc Idiot!" Neptune said furiously. "O-only u-us? Weiss said very scared at the angry Chief. "No, you will have another partner. I assure you she is the best like you and Private Belladonna. She almost got to the top 5 of her school apparently." Neptune said. "What happened to her? why she didn't got to the top 5?" Weiss asked. Neptune reply to her with a sigh saying, "Her mother died in an accident and after that she leaves her sister alone with her father." "Oh. I'm sorry to ask Sir." Neptune gestured at the girl at the back then said, "This is Yang Xiao Long." ~That's the girl?~ Weiss thought to herself.

"Hello, nice to meet you. I'm Weiss Schnee." Weiss said.

"He-hello. " Yang said.

The two talk about each themselves and after a while Weiss convinced Yang to go see Blake for their lunch break. As the two are going outside they heard a police siren and then a police car drifted to them and the door opened. As they watched, it was Blake.

~~Blake's POV~~

"Get in the car, NOW!" Blake Yelled.

"Ok. Yang Let's go." Weiss replied.

Yang agreed and followed Weiss inside the car. The three talked about each other while catching up at full speed. They followed the tracks of the Rose petals but something didn't feel right. They stopped as the rose petals fade away and they find themselves on the gate of an abandoned House.

"Blake, secure the perimeter. After you're done securing, follow us inside. Yang, Let's go inside." Weiss said.

"Copy that." Blake replied.

"Yang? What's wrong?" Weiss asked.

"N-no,nothing." Yang replied scared. She had the serious clue of who this is. "No one leaves a rose petals unless" Yang was stopped by Blake shutting the door loudly. Blake immediately apologizes.

~~End of POV~~

~Please tell me it wasn't you Ruby!~ Yang's thoughts was shouting.

"Are you ok Yang? It looks like your mind was somewhere else." Blake asked.

"huh, Oh It's nothing." Yang lied.

They were searching for clues until they heard someone having a conversation. The three went to find out what it's all about. Two men dressed black and white guarding a door with a tarpaulin that says, "This is not a secret entrance".

"Well, It is not a secret entrance when there are men guarding it." Weiss whispered.

"Bro, do you hear that?" A man said.