Chapter 10: A choice to make

~~Hey guys..... Sorry for the delayed chapters.... Here's another one.~~

"You doing okay Blake?" Yang said. "You should get some rest."

"Oh thanks Yang... I will!" Blake replied. Blake head to the guest room.

~So...... He's Real?~ Blake was thinking of Qrow. ~~All this time, He's the one!~ Blake suddenly falls asleep due to overthinking. Yang escorted her while playing video games on her scroll (phone). 

"Sweet dreams Kitty-kat." Yang whispered with a kiss on Blake's cheek.

Downstairs:

"How's your life Red?" Qrow said to Ruby.

"Doing fine, I guess... You and Yang are my only family you know." Ruby replied.

"Yeah, I know. That's why you need to stop lurking on the night just to stop criminals." Qrow said.

"No one can help anyone, okay." Ruby said. 

"If you're seeking vengeance Sweetie, Take my advice.... DON'T." Qrow warned her. "Live with the past and move on... or end up like your mother or the Vale's Headmaster at least, my best friend."

"Ozpin? What does he have to do with my mother?" Ruby said. 

"Your mother is the most trusted person in all four kingdoms. She was known as Red Reaper, until she died and you got the name and started to destroy her beautiful nickname." Qrow said.

~~FLASHBACK~~

"Red, there is a street fight just around your corner. Stop it!" A man said to Summer on a scroll.

"On my way Oz!" She  replied. "And don't be dramatic."

~~TIMESKIP~~

"Hi Oz! You're still sitting on your office like a duck." Summer said. "You should come and help me clean the streets of the FOUR KINGDOMS!"

"I'm still very impressed of your weapon wielding... You can use any weapon, yet instead you choose a scythe." Ozpin said. "How does your daughters will react when they saw it."

"They saw it. My firecracker doesn't care as long I'm okay." Summer replied. "But my little red, wants to be like me..... I'm afraid on what will happen to her."

"That's what I'm expecting of." Ozpin said.

"WHAT!" Summer said.

"The general is already visiting your family to train them for the military. Your husband agreed that your daughters need to be trained with self defense." Ozpin replied. "While Raven didn't."

"How about Qrow?" Summer said.

"Qrow is a trained huntsman already. So Ironwood put him on the Special Ops trainee." Ozpin replied. "He'll be working with Atlas not for Mistral."

"So much for a righteous huntsman." Summer said.

"Hey! I heard that!" Qrow stepped inside the room.

"Hi Branwen!" Summer said.

"So.... Where's our next mission?" Qrow said.

"We?" Summer said. 

"Yes, We! Ozpin will help us in this mission." Qrow replied. "Where are we heading?"

"We're heading at the War!" Ozpin said.