Chapter 3: What will happen now?

~~Another one! Hope ya like it.~~

~~Blake's POV~~

BZZT.. BZZTTT.. BZZTT!!! the alarm rings. "Ugh! What a night. Oh, right we're going to Yang's old house. And why's my alarm clock here in the hospital? That's weird." Blake whispered to herself.

Blake quickly walk towards the alarm clock and found a little paper with a note saying,

 "Heya Blake, If you're reading this then you're awake. By the way, me and Yang went to the HQ she said she left Ember Celica (her Weapon) under my desk. We will wait for you here till noon. Yours Truly, Weiss."

~Maybe Yang's a bit nervous and scared yet, she must be excited.~ Blake thought to herself.

"Alright I'll go straight there." Blake said. She get dressed and looked at her alarm clock. "11:45? It's almost noon! Sh*t, I need to go now!" She said.

~~End of POV~~

At the HQ:

"It's almost noon. Blake should be here by now." Weiss said worrying.

"Don't worry, she'll go eventually." Yang replied happily.

When they're in the middle of their conversation a girl walk past them. She was a star cop. She almost in the rank of Weiss. On her right was Sun, Chief Vasilias' bestfriend.

"Helloo Major Sun." Weiss said.

"Hello sergeant Schnee. I see you and Private Xiao Long are waiting for someone. Who is it?"

"It's private Belladonna Sir." Weiss replied.

"Oh, ok. Take care you two. Oh By the way, this is Sergeant Nikkos. She is one of the talented police here in Vale. She's on rank 2 actually. Don't worry Schnee, you can maintain your rank, as long as you do your best." Sun said. to Weiss.

"I'll make sure of that Sir." Weiss replied.

Yang observed Sergeant Nikkos. She has red hair, a shield and a rifle/lance weapon. "That's weird." Yang said.

"What's weird?" Weiss asked while Sun and Phyrra walk away.

"Her. Sergeant Phyrra Nikkos has two weapons and a shield. I mean, Dual Wielding is tolerable here in Vale Police Department but, Triple wielding? It seems like she's from a gang." Yang said.

"I don't know. I mean, Blake has Triple Wielding too, more like Quadruple Wielding. She has a gun, a sword, a whip, and the sheath of her sword. Do you think that Blake too is from a gang too?" Weiss asked.

"Maybe." Yang said while thinking of it.  While having their conversation. Blake suddenly ran towards them.

"Hey guys. Let's go, how long are you waiting?" Blake said.

"Um, I don't know. More like 2 hours or so!" Weiss shouted at Blake.

"Geez, sorry." Blake replied.

While the three are going to Yang's house. Blake saw a man on a black suit with a red rose on the back of it. The man was talking to someone on his Cellphone.

"What's wrong Bla?" Yang said when suddenly a gunshot fired across the street.

"Oh no. That's where my house is at!" Yang said.

"Let's go!" Weiss said.

They reach their on time. but when they got there, they saw a man with a cane lying on the top of a car. They also saw a man with a gun in his boots, ready to kill the man. When the man with a gun boots was ready to kill the man, a scythe was flying directly at him.